You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

some more feedback

played a few sng games tonight and all the games ended immediately and the window closed i.e. so there was no opportunity to congratulate winners/oppo's or anything.
Not a big deal on dyms/sng's but at the end of a big mtt or whatever I'm sure a lot of people would like that 20 seconds to chat to opponent etc. Just a thought.

The options at the end of a sng go are a bit weird and just don't really work. So sng finishes - first window asks if you want to play again (which is fine obv) but next window asks do you want to go to lobby or wait. I just want the window to close because I'm playing other games.

Oh and it crashed on me twice this evening - I'm just playing through browser and IE. One table crashed while other two kept going and 2nd time all three crashed. Only down for seconds but reload generally meant I missed one hand per table.

Last thing lol I found the chat box can be a awkward if your typing in then have to act on another table then want to finish what your typing.