You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No in game stats?

Where have the game stats gone? You know % of hand folded preflop, % of reraises etc? I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before now. I also posted 2 days ago on the chat/raising thread about the enter button raising my bet and no response from Sky on what I consider quite a serious bug.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    It shows under the "Game Info" tab on the cash tables but doesn't appear to have been included on SnG & MTT tables.

*Edit
    Im sure i asked this question when the new cash tables were launched.
    Sky siad the Stats that are shown are from when you started on Sky but you can reset them.

Not ideal !
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: No in game stats?:
    It shows under the "Game Info" tab on the cash tables but doesn't appear to have been included on SnG & MTT tables. *Edit Im sure i asked this question when the new cash tables were launched. Sky siad the Stats that are shown are from when you started on Sky but you can reset them. Not ideal !
    Posted by VespaPX
    Tourney stats were for each individual tourney. I'm talking % of hands folded preflop,% of reraises etc. I would be very surprised if stats for cash were any different so possibly you were misinformed.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: No in game stats? : Tourney stats were for each individual tourney. I'm talking % of hands folded preflop,% of reraises etc. I would be very surprised if stats for cash were any different so possibly you were misinformed.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Ive just opened up a cash table and looked at the Stats and it says at the bottom "Since Dec 2011" (when i started on here)
    Reset them  - now it says from "26th Nov 2013"

Like you said the old tables stats would be from just that game.

Weird
  • edited November 2013
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback. The statistics you mention (your action %, where you fold % etc) only apply to Cash Games. The statistics don't include any action in Sit & Go or Tournament games.

Because of this, we chose not to include them on the new Sit & Go and Tournament tables, as we felt the information was misleading. As you mention, the statistics apply to all Cash Games since you last hit reset (or since you started with Sky Poker, if you've never reset them).

If you would find in-tournament action statistics a useful feature, please let us know and we can look at including this in future!
  • edited November 2013
    Thanks for the reply Chris

Just for clarity are you saying that stats that were showing on the old SnG & MTT tables weren't from those games??

I'm confused

Would be nice to have the stats available for any individual game your playing, just for that game and not an accumalation over numerous games.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi guys, Thanks for your feedback. The statistics you mention (your action %, where you fold % etc) only apply to Cash Games. The statistics don't include any action in Sit & Go or Tournament games. Because of this, we chose not to include them on the new Sit & Go and Tournament tables, as we felt the information was misleading. As you mention, the statistics apply to all Cash Games since you last hit reset (or since you started with Sky Poker, if you've never reset them). If you would find in-tournament action statistics a useful feature, please let us know and we can look at including this in future!
    Posted by Sky_ChrisB
    Personally I would like to see them for MTT and sit n gos. i find it useful to check them and see if I need to change the way I'm playing etc.

And to answer vespas point "Just for clarity are you saying that stats that were showing on the old SnG & MTT tables weren't from those games?" they must have been from those specific games because 2 mtts would have 2 different stats.