You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

King George Vi Antepost December 26th

edited December 2013 in Betting Chat
Dynaste all day for me. Had a bite at 5/1 already, topped it up today, and will do again every week whilst bigger than 3/1

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Cue Card 11/4 2nd

I have changed my mind and had an antepost bet at 11/4 (SKY)
  • edited November 2013
    I agree at prices i would be on dynaste, i feel that cue card will be stepping back in trip!!
    King george with cue card in race would be great as vaule seems elsewhere.

Sorry wynne, but feel you might be wrong with this 1.

Gl with bets tho
  • edited November 2013
    As I said in another post not certain cue card likes going right handed and surprise surprise just listened to a Pricewise piece and he said the same. 

I wish he would stop copying me or does his copying prove i am a great judge as well LOL
  • edited November 2013
    I KNOW-I,M A SENTIMENTAL OLD SOD,BUT LONG RUN AT 20/1 IS VERY TEMPTING.
    OK HE DIDN'T DO TOO WELL ON SATURDAY.
    I RATE SAM WAYLEY-COHEN VERY HIGHLY,BUT IF LONG RUN WAS RIDDEN BY A PRO,HE'D BE NOTHING LIKE 20S.
    AT LEAST WE KNKW HE CAN DO THE JOB AT KEMPTON.
    HAVE TO SAY I WAS IMPRESSED BY CUE CARD(ANOTHER UNDER-RATED JOCKEY IN JOE TIZZARD),TROUBLE IS HE'S NOW PRETTY "SKINNY" IN MY HUMBLE OPINION,BUT COLIN TIZZARD KNOWS THE TIME OF DAY VERY WELL.
  • edited November 2013
    Sorry BAZZER i disagree strongly here, c tizzard has 1 great horse in stable, that is CUE CARD, and yes he won well saturday (jumped field into ground), C TIZZARD had no real choice but to try horse over 3m, as was getting beat fair and square by the best 2 1/2m horse's out there (sprinter sacre).

CUE CARD had his day in limelight, he will not win another 3m chase, at top level this year, regarding LONG RUN, won the king gorge last year, and beat CUE CARD by a street, but at time i felt it was a poor king gorge.

LONG RUN, might aswell take a chance in the grand national, as again feel nowhere for this horse to go now.

Bold statements from me here, but i feel strongly over these two horses.

The irish horse Flemenstar tried the same route as CUE CARD, and that was a big flop, over 2 1/2m only, only stepped up to 3m, as no races for the horse to win with sprinter sacre around.

Out of saturday's race the horce to take out of it, was the 2nd DYNASTE, but i would never rule out BOBS WORTH, in king gorge as the run saturday was to bad to be true.

gl if having a bet
  • edited November 2013
    NO PROBS MS-TREE-IT'S ALL ABOUT OPINIONS LOL,
    WE WILL SEE REGARDING CUE CARD.COLIN TIZZARD HAS BEEN AT IT LONGER THAN NICHOLLS PIPE AND HOBBS.
    IF LONG RUN IS PUT IN THE NATIONAL ,I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY WILL BE.
  • edited December 2013
    I was right regarding CUE CARD not winning the king gorge, he did run better then i thought tho.

Opens up GOLD CUP betting now.

Hope you took my advice and didnt back CUE CARD today.

Gl with your picks.
  • edited December 2013
    I will wait until horses post good times ?
    Phil bull wrong?