You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some Wee Suggestions about the NEW FIRMWARE...

I quite like the new poker client. It seems to run good on my system, no problems for me so far. But can I make a couple of suggestions.

Each Player at the Table should have the option to have either a Large Chat Window OR Small Chat Window. As far as I know, players only have the small chat window at the moment. (if the big chat window exists, I and others cant find it.). The little chat window is just to small, things happen and pass to quickly on it. Its terrible conversing with others at the tables with such a tiny WEE window.

Also, would it be possible to assign HOTKEYS to the action buttons on the tables. An Example would be = F2 to Fold. F4 to Call. F6 to Raise or something similar along those lines. When a Player is Multi-Tabling, it would be so simple and quicker to just highlight the Poker Table with a Mouse Click and then press a hotkey to Fold Call or Raise. The Player could quickly move back and forth between Tables.

Regards
Scotty. x .

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place guys.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Some Wee Suggestions about the NEW FIRMWARE...:
    I quite like the new poker client. It seems to run good on my system, no problems for me so far. But can I make a couple of suggestions. Each Player at the Table should have the option to have either a Large Chat Window OR Small Chat Window. As far as I know, players only have the small chat window at the moment. (if the big chat window exists, I and others cant find it.). The little chat window is just to small, things happen and pass to quickly on it. Its terrible conversing with others at the tables with such a tiny WEE window. Also, would it be possible to assign HOTKEYS to the action buttons on the tables. An Example would be = F2 to Fold. F4 to Call. F6 to Raise or something similar along those lines. When a Player is Multi-Tabling, it would be so simple and quicker to just highlight the Poker Table with a Mouse Click and then press a hotkey to Fold Call or Raise. The Player could quickly move back and forth between Tables. Regards Scotty. x . Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place guys.
    Posted by ek-scott

Hi Scotty,

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you are enjoying the new software! We are looking at creating extra keyboard shortcuts in the future!

In terms of your chat area query, if you are using the web browser you can resize any table window wider or taller to get yourself a bigger chat box. This can be done in both mini-view and default-view.

Below is an example of what a mini-view table looks like when made wider:

We currently don't support this feature in the download client but are working towards having it in the future.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Matt
    Sky Poker Design Team