You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why didn,t I drive in to work?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi all

Clang, oops there drops a spherical ;)

Saturday, Orfordable day, 7pm to start, £3.30 to enter, 5K starting chipstack and 12 min blinds.
  • edited December 2009

Clever Thread Title Barry, well done - that made therm look!

Peeps are weather-obsessed, it never fails!

On another popular poker forum, a geezer stated a thread "is it snowing where you are yet?" - & it ran to 20 Pages (20 Posts per page, so 400 Posts ) in 3 hours!

So, play the Orfordable tonight. ;)

Rich & I cannnot play, as we are working, but I hope it gets a tidy field, & big thanks to bazza for his tireless promotion.
  • edited December 2009
    my b/r has taken a bit of an unwelcome hit and im playing badly, so ive decided to play this tonight instead of the
    7.30 one

looking forward to it actually
    Dudeskin85000  
    GREGHOGG5000  
    Kiwini4u5000  
    martoni05000  
    paparon5000  
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Why didn,t I drive in to work?:
    Clever Thread Title Barry, well done - that made therm look! Peeps are weather-obsessed, it never fails! On another popular poker forum, a geezer stated a thread "is it snowing where you are yet?" - & it ran to 20 Pages (20 Posts per page, so 400 Posts ) in 3 hours! So, play the Orfordable tonight. ;) Rich & I cannnot play, as we are working, but I hope it gets a tidy field, & big thanks to bazza for his tireless promotion.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

You know what, I might just push the boat out and have a go ;) its no probs, Im enjoying it again :) and not just the weather when a certain I am a proffesional presenter decided to take a TAXI :)
  • edited December 2009
    I'd love to play, however i'm working tonight =[ I'll catch one soon though, i'll be looking out for future advertisements!
  • edited December 2009
    Gonna try my hand in this, will be my first ever DeepStack, so thought i'd give it a shot tonight.

Shame i'm having a really bad run again at the moment..
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Why didn,t I drive in to work?:
    Gonna try my hand in this, will be my first ever DeepStack, so thought i'd give it a shot tonight. Shame i'm having a really bad run again at the moment..
    Posted by HartshorN
    If your on a really bad a run a change of tourny style could be just what you need....good luck tonight