You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash Tonight, (19th December) - here's the inside line.

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Just asked this question on another thread literally 30 secs ago, gone bak to the menu n saw this. Ignore the other en.

Might go and have a game with joemorris tonight then, he stacked me yest at 5/10 for 20 quid his ak spades v my KK!

He just dunt believe me!! haha

Cheerz, n apologies 4 crashing another discussion.

DOHH

Comments

• edited December 2009

Master Cash is back tonight, 2 hours of Cash Action, during which we will feature hands in near-real-time from ONLY 4 Tables, so time to get the context of different plays & players.

If you want a chance if being featured, well tonight's Featured Tables will be all at 5p-10p, & 15p-30p, & the Table numbers are......

MASTER CASH 3

MASTER CASH 4

MASTER CASH 5

MASTER CASH 6

These Tables are all clearly marked in the Cash-Game Lobby.

Sky-Ling is in the Producer' Chair, Sky-Chan is the Director, & the Phone-In PTP-er will be Miss Lovely Cheekbones herself, Lisa-Marie. Rich & I get the gig, as usual, a bit of a downer for me after I had Lisa as Presenter yesterday for two Shows.

As usual, there'll be a little section, about 10 or 15 minutes, for the week's BIG Cash Pots, in our "Top of the Pots" section.

e-Mails? Yes, we NEED them!
    skyopen@bskyb.com

And don't forget the two "Make Your Play" Threads, which have aroused much debate this week. Rich will try & read out some of the best Posts from those two Threads.

Channel 865, 8pm until 10pm.

Oh, & the Forfeit for TKO Leg Four will be included, too........;)

Eat your heart out, Rage Against the Machine. You got owned by 865.
  • edited December 2009
    hay guys, question for the gnome king....

should i know exact odds and %'s? I know ruffly when there in my faver and when there not but should i work on this to better my game?

by the way katy's leg is getting better :)

thanks guys 

your loyal orfordian deadhands
  • edited December 2009
    Hey LOvely, gorgeous, and very hunky Tikay, Looking very handsome this evening BTW... Oh and you Rich..

Er.. Ahem . Rich.. not that it's any of my business as a dedicated Tikayer.. But that thing you said earlier about being on the other 'person's team.

Well I've had my lawyers look it over and well, that's an iron clad, water tight verbal contract.

Obviously my only interest is in keeping team tikay free of such infidels as yourself.

Er..LONG LIVE MY TEAM!! er.. TEAM TIKAY THAT IS. OBVIOUSLY.
  • edited December 2009
    Just wanted to say that you were a bit cruel to Lisa-Marie earlier.
    She lost a chunk of her cash to a very nasty beat.
    She played a fine aggressive game.
  • edited December 2009
    rich
    as a proud member of your team
    i can tottaly understand you forgetting your car
    after putting up with grumpy for the evening
    sara36dd
  • edited December 2009
    Tikay, you are correct. I am sharplea from "that other place".

Joobie is here, watching, and back playing...and representing Sky on the APAT team after somehow managing to win the last qualifier on Thursday and get the final place in the team by ONE point.

P.S: Joobie says "Love to Fishy!!!!"
  • edited December 2009
    Fishy is Orford.

We're both playing for Sky, as I came second in the league as well.

And Joobs is 95% sober these days!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Tonight, (19th December) - here's the inside line.:
    rich as a proud member of your team i can tottaly understand you forgetting your car after putting up with grumpy for the evening sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Sara leave the master alone...can smell sour grapes wafting past.