You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Tonight on Sky Poker with Jules & Tikay ***

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi guys and gals!

How are you all? I am so looking forward to tonight and I hope you are too! Tonight's show is particularly good because, A) I have Tikay with me, and B) we have something different to look forward to in every hour... well, near enough! Here's the line up:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Kicking things off with Live Master Cash action

8pm-9pm – Top of the Pots – We count down the top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm-10pm – Master Cash – More Live Master Cash fun!

10pm-11pm – Sky Poker UKPC Super Satellite – Live satellite coverage where there is one GTD seat up for grabs into the 500K UKPC Main Event

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – Highlights from the late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

Lots to squeeze in tonight, so it's gonna be a gooden! It has been ages since I've sat and chatted to you all and SO much has changed since I was last on the Sky Poker sofa...

Mainly, the exciting NEW software AND all the amazing tournaments and giveaways we have coming up to Christmas! (Only a few words in and I've already said the 'C' word.) But it is nearly December after all, so I think I'm allowed now, right?! It's our last show for November, so to get us all in the spirit for Christmas (uh oh, there it is again!) I want you to all get involved in the show and tell us, what the one thing you'd love 'Poker Santa' to bring you this Christmas. For some of you, you may just be longing to hit a final table, or for others your dreams may be set higher - on winning a seat into the Sky Poker UKPC! Tell us what's on your poker list this Christmas...

Get involved, bah humbug!

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com

Tweet: #skypokertv

Follow: @skypoker

See you at 7 my lovelies!

Jules xx

Comments