You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO chatter all dried up :(

this makes me sad..... so what say you ORFORDIANS!!!!

lets get the fire back!!!!!!

King gnome thinks he can win the deepie..... i say sit down gramps you'll put your hip out!

lets go out in glory my fellow Orfordians and beat him at his own game....

agen.... WHAT SAY YOU ORFORDIANS????

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO chatter all dried up :(:
    this makes me sad..... so what say you ORFORDIANS!!!! lets get the fire back!!!!!! King gnome thinks he can win the deepie..... i say sit down gramps you'll put your hip out! lets go out in glory my fellow Orfordians and beat him at his own game.... agen.... WHAT SAY YOU ORFORDIANS????
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    I SAY WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

• edited December 2009
    What is the forfeit for tonight or have i missed this on another thread.

4-1 after the deepie

TAXI for OSTRICH. :-)
  • edited December 2009
    I'm pretty sure that Team Orford's superior skill will overcome the incredible luck of the Old Brigade in this one - unless Tikay has managed to jig ger the rules (again).

Wow, jig ger is a banned word - and I thought that I'd just made it up.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm just too busy building a giant laser
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :(:
    I'm pretty sure that Team Orford's superior skill will overcome the incredible luck of the Old Brigade in this one - unless Tikay has managed to jig ger the rules (again). Wow, jig ger is a banned word - and I thought that I'd just made it up.
    Posted by MereNovice
    What planet do you live on Mere, Seriously!???

We have tikay, anjie1970, me and many others (all accomplished deepstack players)

you have philluckboxuk who is an accomplished luckbox) and 469 bounty hunter "specalists"!

that is all!

4-1 to the tikayers

IT IS WRITTEN

• edited December 2009
    bit insulting that imo
  • edited December 2009

The chatter wll be back big-time on Monday & Tuesday. For now, Rich & I  have two Live Shows to do tonight - difficult, & important ones, too. And yesterday I recorded the Xmas Day Special & New Years Day special, both with Lisa-Marie, who was looking ravishing in both shows, with gorgeous dresses. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Has anyone noticed what splendid cheekbones Lisa has? High cheekbones are a sign of class - Princess Anne has them, too.
  • edited December 2009
    The chatter wll be back big-time on Monday & Tuesday. For now, Rich & I  have two Live Shows to do tonight - difficult, & important ones, too. And yesterday I recorded the Xmas Day Special & New Years Day special, both with Lisa-Marie, who was looking ravishing in both shows, with gorgeous dresses. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Has anyone noticed what splendid cheekbones Lisa has? High cheekbones are a sign of class - Princess Anne has them, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Funnily enough, thats exactly what I told Lisa-Marie the other day ;), great minds think alike, oh and glad to see your eyes higher than normal ;) pure class she is, hope she has told you I am her number 1, tough, but someone has to take it.
  • edited December 2009
    The chatter wll be back big-time on Monday & Tuesday. For now, Rich & I  have two Live Shows to do tonight - difficult, & important ones, too. And yesterday I recorded the Xmas Day Special & New Years Day special, both with Lisa-Marie, who was looking ravishing in both shows, with gorgeous dresses. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Has anyone noticed what splendid cheekbones Lisa has? High cheekbones are a sign of class - Princess Anne has them, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I hope them dresses look nice on you......burgundy were they?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :( : I hope them dresses look nice on you......burgundy were they?
    Posted by MAXALLY

GIVE ME 0.5 SECONDS WHILE I ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

CHEAP SHOT BUT EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU ORFORD'S
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :( : GIVE ME 0.5 SECONDS WHILE I ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING CHEAP SHOT BUT EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU ORFORD'S
    Posted by xFALLENx
    HEY!....I am on TEAM TIKAY I will have you know. I havent actually contributed anything yet but I am sure I can do well in the DS and win the £1000 freeroll (or at least cash in it)
  • edited December 2009

The first dress was skin-tight, & bright red, with a plunging thingy.

The other was one battleship grey, with black beading, & some plungy stuff, too.

I concentrated on the cheekbones, & averted my eyes from the plungy areas.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :( : HEY!....I am on TEAM TIKAY I will have you know. I havent actually contributed anything yet but I am sure I can do well in the DS and win the £1000 freeroll (or at least cash in it)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Ok a thousand apologies team mate xxx But u leave our great leader alone xxx

might give u a break now
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    didnt know you were into horses m8,royal horses at that
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :( : didnt know you were into horses m8,royal horses at that
    Posted by stokefc
    Out of Order Ref!

Princess Anne & Zoe are both quite beautiful, imo.

And as chance would have it, yes, I am "into" horses. (I just needed an excuse to mention it). I have over 700 books on Racehorse Breeding, & it was a science I followed avidly for years.

Now, be careful, otherwise I'll do a Blog on racehorse breeding, & the incredibly clever way Racehorses are named.

It was some years, I can tell you, before I figured out why every single Racehorse on earth shares the same Birthday - 1st January.

Don't start me off, I'll never stop.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO chatter all dried up :( : Out of Order Ref! Princess Anne & Zoe are both quite beautiful, imo. And as chance would have it, yes, I am "into" horses. (I just needed an excuse to mention it). I have over 700 books on Racehorse Breeding, & it was a science I followed avidly for years. Now, be careful, otherwise I'll do a Blog on racehorse breeding, & the incredibly clever way Racehorses are named. It was some years, I can tell you, before I figured out why every single Racehorse on earth shares the same Birthday - 1st January. Don't start me off, I'll never stop.
    Posted by Tikay10
    please carry on
  • edited December 2009
    You got any pics from yesterday's recording Tikay (kinda like u always have pics of captain rich whenever u work with him)?

Purely to look at the cheekbones u understand!
  • edited December 2009
    Cheekbones eh....? Interesting tease. The problem for all us regular viewers is we don't get to see the behind shots like you Tikay, so LM's cheeks are always 'outta view' ;-) lol
  • edited December 2009
    You overted your eyes but managed to say 'plungy' 37 times.