You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Does New Software = New Lobby? (FAO Sky)

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
It's been mentioned a few times that one of the major benefits to the new software is the increased flexibility in making changes/updates at a later date.

With that in mind, can we expect a new lobby or at least new features in the near future?

I deffo wouldn't want the main look of the lobby to change at all, think it's very clear and generally just looks good. It's only since I've been playing MTTs a lot more the last few days that I've noticed how messy it can get.

When you're looking to register a load of MTTs around the 7pm-9pm period there is literally about 8-9 satellites for every 1 'proper' MTT. I love a satellite as much as the next man and do often play them but just check this out....

I might have exaggerated a little about the ratio above lol but there are 15 MTTs on that screen, and 4 of them are 'proper' MTTs. I think it would be a massive improvement to the lobby if instead of always having to filter things IN and only being able to do ONE at a time, we could just have better filters which can filter things OUT and can make multiple selections.

All plz feel free to chip in with any ideas for how to improve the lobby. No pointless moaning though plz :)

Comments