You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!!

what time will the deep-stack finish?? or what day?

Will LML finally contibute to team tikay coffers?

Will tikay be in blue or rich in burgundy?

Who will win the MVPs?

Will tikay manage to stay awake for duration of tournament?

Will the software work?????????????????????

ok thats maybe not  a thousand but post your questions and answers here!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Will the field be three quarters Team Tikay and one quarter Team Orford for the 5th leg running!!!
  • edited December 2009
      The only thousand of any relevance is the £1000 freeroll that the mighty team tikay will be in. No OSTRICHES allowed
  • edited December 2009

If the Orfordians - there are an equal number of Orfordians & tikayites - can't be bothered to play, that's hardly our fault. The tikay Managemenmt Team did their job well, & got the Team to turn up, thats the difference. And we have a Team Rule - mid-tourney Dinner Breaks are not permitted, even if your name is Mr Hartigan.

By the bye, both Teams will have a "MVP", I think the prize iss £100. That will go to the Team Member from EACH side who wins most money.

And the WINNING Team will play a £1,000 Freeroll. The LOSING Team have to watch. And weep.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!!:
    If the Orfordians - there are an equal number of Orfordians & tikayites - can't be bothered to play, that's hardly our fault. The tikay Managemenmt Team did their job well, & got the Team to turn up, thats the difference. And we have a Team Rule - mid-tourney Dinner Breaks are not permitted, even if your name is Mr Hartigan. By the bye, both Teams will have a "MVP", I think the prize iss £100. That will go to the Team Member from EACH side who wins most money. And the WINNING Team will play a £1,000 Freeroll. The LOSING Team have to watch. And weep.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Do you have current MVP standings Tikay??
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!!:
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!! : Do you have current MVP standings Tikay??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I don't, Mr Plopper, no, but my Stats Manageress - SophiesMum - probably has. but I'm not sure we are prepared to let you look at our numbers.

I'm sure the Orfordian Stats Manager has them too. It would not have taken long to compile them, I fancy.
  • edited December 2009
    you tikayers can have your £1000 freeroll...... im going to VAGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!

sorry had to slip it in..... im still very excited lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!! : I don't, Mr Plopper, no, but my Stats Manageress - SophiesMum - probably has. but I'm not sure we are prepared to let you look at our numbers. I'm sure the Orfordian Stats Manager has them too. It would not have taken long to compile them, I fancy.
    Posted by Tikay10
    hmmmpphhhhhh

But thanks to watching the maestro earlier in week, I managed to win an omaha tournament last night and take 7 bounties inthe £22 BH after work...........think i might buy a new jacket for xmas..any tips???
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!! : I don't, Mr Plopper, no, but my Stats Manageress - SophiesMum - probably has. but I'm not sure we are prepared to let you look at our numbers. I'm sure the Orfordian Stats Manager has them too. It would not have taken long to compile them, I fancy.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes I have got the Team Tikay ones and I will share them later this weekend.  Got visitors all today so can't sort it.  I'm really, really sorry Jaegarbomb but I haven't got yours.  I collected them as we went along - didn't anyone do the same on your team.  Probably not .....

I think a deepish red, verging on purple (is it called burgundy) would be ideal for your new jacket, but maybe dark grey - stylish yet not too smart.

Jan x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!! : Yes I have got the Team Tikay ones and I will share them later this weekend.  Got visitors all today so can't sort it.  I'm really, really sorry Jaegarbomb but I haven't got yours.  I collected them as we went along - didn't anyone do the same on your team.  Probably not ..... I think a deepish red, verging on purple (is it called burgundy) would be ideal for your new jacket, but maybe dark grey - stylish yet not too smart. Jan x
    Posted by sophiesmum
    thanks for the fashion advice jan, I think i'll go for the grey!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    jaeger sometime in 2010 lol
  • edited December 2009
    dont let it get to tikayers there at it again with the propaganda
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!! : Do you have current MVP standings Tikay??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Because its Christmas and the season of goodwill to all men (including Orfordites) I am prepared to share as much of an Orford List as I have.  You'll have to update it yourselves.

Jan x
    RichOrford  2.00    
    35suited     
    3suited     
    achill     
    AdAmi10  3.50    
    amigos2     
    Ant79     5.00 
    Bandicoot     
    bazbazbaz     4.00 
    beastyboy     
    bennydip2     
    Buistyboy  5.00    
    Candi     
    chirker   25.00 
    D3ADH4ND5     
    dev1964     
    diggerman     2.00 
    dingdell     
    DTWBANDIT  4.50    
    EdKent123     
    elldeace40.00    
    Elsadog     
    FBS     
    GR8TFLOP  2.00    
    GRAVYHARV     
    grimock     
    Grimstar30     
    hoyski  2.00    
    Jaegerbomb25.00    2.00 
    JHartigan     2.00 
    kalooki8     
    kim1986     
    kirstii     3.00 
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Because its Christmas and the season of goodwill to all men, including Orfordites, I'm prepared to share the 'team Orford' list that I have.  I stopped doing the spreadsheet for Team Orford after TKO1 but have added TKO4 - you'll have to sort the rest out for yourselves. x <td valign="top" style="border-bottom:windowtext 1pt solid;border-left:#ece9d8;padding-bottom:0in;background-color:transparent;padding-left:5.4pt;padding-right:5.4pt;border-top:#ece9d8;border-right:windowtext 1pt solid;padding-top
    RichOrford  2.00    
    35suited     
    3suited     
    achill     
    AdAmi10  3.50    
    amigos2     
    Ant79     5.00 
    Bandicoot     
    bazbazbaz     4.00 
    beastyboy     
    bennydip2     
    Buistyboy  5.00    
    Candi     
    chirker   25.00 
    D3ADH4ND5     
    dev1964     
    diggerman     2.00 
    dingdell     
    DTWBANDIT  4.50    
    EdKent123     
    elldeace40.00    
    Elsadog     
    FBS     
    GR8TFLOP  2.00    
    GRAVYHARV     
    grimock     
    Grimstar30     
    hoyski  2.00    
    Jaegerbomb25.00    2.00 
    JHartigan     2.00 
    kalooki8     
    kim1986     
    kirstii     3.00
  • edited December 2009
    Well i got £50 for WINNING leg 2 (the one we got screwed over in the team event!!!) and 75p in Leg 3.

So my overall total from the 4 legs is £50.75
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO leg5 - the war may be over but a thousand questions still remain!!!:
    what time will the deep-stack finish?? or what day?
    Will LML finally contibute to team tikay coffers?
    Will tikay be in blue or rich in burgundy?
    Who will win the MVPs?
    Will tikay manage to stay awake for duration of tournament?
    Will the software work?????????????????????
    ok thats maybe not  a thousand but post your questions and answers here!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Answers to your questions General...

- 10:57am, 13th January, 2012 This is only an estimate, you understand, and is subject to change!
    - Will the queen do her speech in a Mr Blobby suit??
    - Tikay WILL be in blue!! They are soooo underestimating us!!
    - See Sophiesmum, I've got no idea! It ain't gonna be me tho!
    - Of course not, don't be silly!
    - Only for the old folk! We'll have to put up with freezing screens, non-loading tables, etc, etc.......
    - No its not a thousand questions.......oh that's not question is it! sorry!
    ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Don't know why the list has appeared twice on this thread.  Each time I tried to paste it I was told that it was too big for the space available, so I started a new thread and then there it is in the original place I tried to insert it, twice.  Never mind.

Talk about list overload!!
  • edited December 2009
    will the softwhere work.... lol.
  • edited December 2009
    Good luck everybody for the fifth leg.

To give the Orfordians a bit of a chance LOL, I am off to Scotland so won't be able to play in the Deep0 stack.

Have a great Christmas everybody.

God bless you all
  • edited December 2009

I may sit-out for the first three days of Leg 5 (the Deepstack), & sit back in on Friday, when we are down to the last 200 runners. My Team will win the Leg, of course.