You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shortest DYM you've ever seen?

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
I've just been in a DYM that I never played  single hand in, because it was all over within 3 hands! First hand went off fairly normally, 2nd hand player A took 1 player out, 3rd hand player A took another 2 out and it was all over! Easy money! (and double points too)

Comments

• edited December 2013
    cool story bro!

• edited December 2013
  • edited December 2013
  • edited December 2013
    Sounds like you have a natural talent for the game!

Have you ever considered going pro?

Fwiw Lock currently have a contest going on and if they pick you they'll provide you with a free bankroll to prove your skills. 
    Just start a thread in poker chat applying for Lock Pro Status.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Shortest DYM you've ever seen?:
    Sounds like you have a natural talent for the game! Have you ever considered going pro? Fwiw Lock currently have a contest going on and if they pick you they'll provide you with a free bankroll to prove your skills.  Just start a thread in poker chat applying for Lock Pro Status.
    Posted by Sammydrid
    LOL free advertising? :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Shortest DYM you've ever seen?:
    I've just been in a DYM that I never played  single hand in, because it was all over within 3 hands! First hand went off fairly normally, 2nd hand player A took 1 player out, 3rd hand player A took another 2 out and it was all over! Easy money! (and double points too)
    Posted by FCHD
    I've had an almost identical situation before, but within two hands! 30p DYM also ;-)
  • edited December 2013
    Doesn't really count, but I was in some test DYMs organised by LML to find who gets awarded 2nd and 3rd place money if all 6 players go aipf in a DYM (we eventually concluded it's random).

Everybody agreed in advance to go aipf in the first hand. Maxally 'accidentally' timed out in one of them guaranteeing he cashed lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if a 4-way+ all-in has happened for real in the first hand sometime in a real game, say AA v KK v KK v QQ.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Shortest DYM you've ever seen?:
    Doesn't really count, but I was in some test DYMs organised by LML to find who gets awarded 2nd and 3rd place money if all 6 players go aipf in a DYM (we eventually concluded it's random).   Everybody agreed in advance to go aipf in the first hand. Maxally 'accidentally' timed out in one of them guaranteeing he cashed lol. I wouldn't be surprised if a 4-way+ all-in has happened for real in the first hand sometime in a real game, say AA v KK v KK v QQ.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

I blame the old software!  (or maybe at the time my pre 1940's PC!)

....It was a lot of fun though :)