You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Winter wonderland

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone,

If you start a MTT/STT before midnight and it finishes after midnight do the poker point you get contribute to the day before or after midnight?

Jamie

Comments

• edited December 2013

Hi Thomas,

In my personal experience, the Points are rewarded & allocated when the event ENDS, or when you exit, NOT when you enter.

In the case you describe, the points would be awarded AFTER Midnight, so go into that day.

So, enter a DYM at 23.45 today, December 2nd, & it ends at 0015 tomorrow, December 3rd, the points are allocated to December 3rd.

I think the actual Sky Poker T & C's state this.....

Poker Points are credited to your account when you leave the table.
  • edited December 2013

Incidentally, for THIS WEEK ONLY, there is a bit of a crafty dodge available.

With DOUBLE REWARD points on all 6-Max Cash Tables, & SNG's, you only need 25 regular points per day, these then get auto-doubled to 50.

• edited December 2013
    Another Q regarding Winter Wonderland...

Is there any way of tracking how many days you've got in the bag? Got a strange month that includes working nights, a gig, and a European away trip (come on City!), so I'm gonna be struggling to play for a decent portion of the month.... I know I have my first day locked up after last nights Roller, but a tool to track things would be nice :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Winter wonderland:
    Another Q regarding Winter Wonderland... Is there any way of tracking how many days you've got in the bag? Got a strange month that includes working nights, a gig, and a European away trip (come on City!), so I'm gonna be struggling to play for a decent portion of the month.... I know I have my first day locked up after last nights Roller, but a tool to track things would be nice :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    +1

This would help alot.
  • edited December 2013
    I went there Yesterday!!

Zippo's Circus was amazing!!

Ice Skating fun but tiring!!

Ice Palace was Cold...SHOCK!!

German CurryWursts from Bavarian Village....VERY Ledge!!

...All in All...+ev!!

lol
  • edited December 2013
    I went there Yesterday!! Zippo's Circus was amazing!! Ice Skating fun but tiring!! Ice Palace was Cold...SHOCK!! German CurryWursts from Bavarian Village....VERY Ledge!! ...All in All...+ev!! lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I was there yesterday too! Me, you, and 10m other people!

How good was that juggler??!!

Bankroll took a bit of a hit yesterday!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Winter wonderland : I was there yesterday too! Me, you, and 10m other people! How good was that juggler??!! Bankroll took a bit of a hit yesterday!
    Posted by bbMike
    Got told 80,000 visited yesterday!!

The acrobat birds in circus were well fit!!!

have we de-railed this thread mike??

done
     ...what it says on tin I suppose!!! pmsl

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Winter wonderland : Got told 80,000 visited yesterday!! The acrobat birds in circus were well fit!!! have we de-railed this thread mike?? done  ...what it says on tin I suppose!!! pmsl
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    We were at the 12.30 circus show, and agreed... those outfits! Once all the blokes had done popping their eyes back in one of the women behind us took her revenge by shouting 'FIT' and 'GORGEOUS' etc at the strong-man haha!

Great day.

Great thread.
  • edited December 2013
    This is probably a stupid question and I'm missing something obvious, but;

How can a £5,000 Freeroll have £2,500 in prizes?
    Unlock Entry Into:How:Prizes:
    Cash GiveawayEarn 50+ Poker Points in each of 5 separate days in DecemberAccess to a £5,000 freeroll with a Sky Poker UKPC seat up for grabs!
    Super GiveawayEarn 50+ Poker Points in each of 10 separate days in DecemberAccess to a £5,000 freeroll with £2,500 in prizes & a Sky Poker UKPC seat up for grabs!
    Ultimate GiveawayEarn 50+ Poker Points in each of 15 separate days in DecemberAccess to a £5,000 freeroll with £5,000 in prizes & a Sky Poker UKPC seat up for grabs!
  • edited December 2013
    I think it's £2500 of techno gizmos in addition to the £5000 cash.
  • edited December 2013
    £5k cash up for grabs with another £2.5k worth of stuff chucked in as well?
  • edited December 2013
    That's how I read it, and £5000 in readies and £5000 in goodies for the "Ultimate" one.
  • edited December 2013

1. Super Giveaway prize structure - £2,500 in prizes as per below

PlacePrize
    1stSky Poker UKPC Seat AND iPad Air 16Gb WiFi Only
    2ndiPad Air 16Gb WiFi Only
    3rd & 4thSamsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch
    5th – 7thGoogle Nexus 7 16Gb WiFi Only
    8th – 9thKindle E-Reader

2. Ultimate Giveaway prize structure - £5,000 in prizes as per below

PlacePrize
    1stSky Poker UKPC Seat AND iPad Air 16Gb WiFi Only
    2nd & 3rdiPad Air 16Gb WiFi Only