You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help on this ( cash for points)

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Can anyone enlighten me on the return for points theyve recieved. i know its all changed and its kinda confusing now.

I play cash/stt/mtt so everything really so those who make big targets id be intrested to know what the return is so i can work it out.

So from 16,000 up to 25000 points can give me what there return was please

cheers

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Help on this ( cash for points):
    Can anyone enlighten me on the return for points theyve recieved. i know its all changed and its kinda confusing now. I play cash/stt/mtt so everything really so those who make big targets id be intrested to know what the return is so i can work it out. So from 16,000 up to 25000 points can give me what there return was please cheers
    Posted by kidwiz10
    Hi Kidwiz

All the info is right here m8 - Player Rewards

Good Luck
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Help on this ( cash for points):
    Can anyone enlighten me on the return for points theyve recieved. i know its all changed and its kinda confusing now. I play cash/stt/mtt so everything really so those who make big targets id be intrested to know what the return is so i can work it out. So from 16,000 up to 25000 points can give me what there return was please cheers
    Posted by kidwiz10
    16k points is 20% = £320
    25k points is 25% = £625

Anything under 20k points is 20% = So 2p per point
    Anything above is 25% = 2.5p a point

That should be correct
  • edited December 2013
    That's not how it works anymore though Pat.

Cash players get 6 points per £1

MTT/SnG players get 10 points per £1

So if a cash player earns 18,000 points, he's paid  (18000/6) £3000 in rake so would get £600 back (20%)

Whereas a DYM player gets 18,000 points, but they only paid (18000/10) £1800 in rake so would get £360 back (20%) 

It's hard to work it out exactly cos cash players have happy hours/early bird so some of the time they'll be earning 9 points for every £1 of rake.

It's hard enough to estimate what you'd get, it's near impossible if you don't tell us what the volume split is between cash/MTTs/SnGs.

FWIW, the times I've made Prio have been 100% cash and 13,000 points was about £350 for me.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanx for the feedback guys.

Wow if 25k is £625 thats one hell of a drop from previous i think 20k was £825 before.

Yea gunna be hard to work it out then lambert i play mainly cash but i also play alot of hypers and mtt so guess i got no hope of a close enough estimate.

Least before could see what the return was but now due to the change kinda makes it that much harder lol

thx again tho much appreciated.
  • edited January 2014
    FWIW, 25k = £625 only applies to DYM/SnG/MTT players...

25,000 / 10 = £2500 rake paid so you'd get 25% = £625

If you earned 25k just on cash though....

25,000 / 10 = £4166 rake paid so you'd get 25% = £1040

BIG difference.
  • edited December 2013
    That is one hell of a difference ill knock off the sit n goes then and jsut try stick to cash!..

Never been good with numbers so thx for the help.
  • edited January 2014
    This one Dim ? :p