You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congrats smitalos on ukpc seat!

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Sorry couldn't stay and rail.  Had some errands to run.

Congrats buddy!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Many congrats.  See you there Smitty.  Maybe ;)
  • edited December 2013
    Was a sick end to it all after offering cityground a chop of the package HU. Just glad I binked it after he declined!

Thank ya kindly DTM, was so close to proposing taking 50% of each other in the early stages. Apologies for the suckout too, you know me. Get it in bad and hope, you deserved better sir!

ty also Tommy! Find me some lolpros to have HU4ROLLZ in Feb and you'll definitely see me there ;)

(fwiw, I thought the freeroll was a bit of a joke tbh. Not only were the standard 1k and 2k freerolls consolidated into this 1.1k UKPC package, but it was a Winner-Takes-All format, which I think is extremely unfair to those who make it into Prio. I also think having 2 Prio FRs, one big one small, is redundant. Why not just a 3k freeroll, or tiered freerolls motivating people to put in more volume?)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Congrats smitalos on ukpc seat!:
    Was a sick end to it all after offering cityground a chop of the package HU. Just glad I binked it after he declined! Thank ya kindly DTM, was so close to proposing taking 50% of each other in the early stages. Apologies for the suckout too, you know me. Get it in bad and hope, you deserved better sir! ty also Tommy! Find me some lolpros to have HU4ROLLZ in Feb and you'll definitely see me there ;) (fwiw, I thought the freeroll was a bit of a joke tbh. Not only were the standard 1k and 2k freerolls consolidated into this 1.1k UKPC package, but it was a Winner-Takes-All format, which I think is extremely unfair to those who make it into Prio. I also think having 2 Prio FRs, one big one small, is redundant. Why not just a 3k freeroll, or tiered freerolls motivating people to put in more volume?)
    Posted by Smitalos
    Tbh, I assumed we were getting the normal freerolls as well and this was just a bonus one.  If that isn't the case it will be very disappointing.
  • edited December 2013
    Im pretty sure its an additional one - read your priority email... its says extra priority satelite

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Congrats smitalos on ukpc seat!:
    Im pretty sure its an additional one - read your priority email... its says extra priority satelite
    Posted by chicknMelt
    I don't seem to get them (Email address is correct too) but if that's the case then I obv retract my initial comment regarding the Prio Freerolls being merged.
    ty for letting us know, 'chickn'.

Still standing by the flatter payouts, tiered freerolls/Prio benefits would help the site, and the players too.
  • edited December 2013
    I agree with the flatter payouts and tiered freerolls.

Because this months promo only requires 50 points a day.  Thats all im getting.  No incentive to play.

I believe its additional too.
  • edited December 2013
    oh, you've already deregged and taken the cash.

• edited December 2013
    I didnt think you coudl dereg from the UKPC once you win a seat from a sat??

• edited December 2013
    You have to register using your own cash (say when you get hu).  Then when you win the sat you get the cash equivalent into your account.  You can then de-reg from the mtt and the £ go back into your account.
  • edited December 2013
    ah ok, thought that might be it.