You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Hour - Alternatives

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi

Something we'd like your thoughts and votes on please.

At the moment, happy hours run each day boosting points on cash tables from 1pm-2pm, 6pm-7pm and 11pm-Midnight. Therefore, 21 hours per week.

So of the following three options...

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Makes sense for Sky to keep it as it is, there's no problem getting traffic on the site Friday-Sunday evenings.

But if I was being greedy, 100% boost 6pm - midnight Fri-Sat is best for me
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hour - Alternatives:
    Makes sense for Sky to keep it as it is, there's no problem getting traffic on the site Friday-Sunday evenings. But if I was being greedy, 100% boost 6pm - midnight Fri-Sat is best for me
    Posted by Lambert180
    +1
  • edited December 2013
    If the idea is to create more traffic why not have a 20% points boost and 5,000 points for the winner of every 15,000th hand? (figure plucked out of the air for demonstration purposes only)
    Look what happens every time you have the ??milionth hand promotion, you cant get a seat, the tables are so busy!

Grinders would be happy playing 8 or more tables gives them a greater chance of winning.
    Recreational player would be happy because at least they can compete in the promotion
    Win / Win

Now I wait to for comments to tell me why my idea sucks lol