You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big Stack

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi

What's the biggest stack you've seen at cash in terms of number of BBs?

For example - at 2p/4p, ever seen over £100?

Thanks
Sky Poker

Comments

• edited December 2013

Also, what's your record?
  • edited December 2013
    Live or Online?

Online I've had $108 @ 5c/10c max buy-in $10 1080bbs and live I had £575 @ 25p/50p max buy in £50 1150bbs
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Stack:
    Live or Online? Online I've had $108 @ 5c/10c max buy-in $10 and live I had £575 @ 25p/50p max buy in £50
    Posted by DoubleAAA

Yes, online at Sky Poker.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Stack : Yes, online at Sky Poker.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Oh this wasn't on sky poker :(

On sky poker I had something like £65 @ 4p/8p or 5p/10p can't remmeber which :)
  • edited December 2013

There used to be a a bunch of lads who played the No Limit (NO LIMIT!) 2p-4p OMAHA Cash Tables a few years back, all the sickos, CoxyLBoro, lJAMESl etc, & they regularly had what amounted to a "private game" really, where it was sort of tacitly agreed that everyone HAD to go all-in pre, every single hand. 

I'm sure a few Forum regulars will recall it well, but I seem to think the biggest winner had a good few hundred in front of him eventually. (The Max Pull-up was £4). 

I think Orford once lost 700 Buy-Ins in a single session. That was on a good night, too.

• edited December 2013
    20nl - £232
    10/20p MC table (£40 bi) £302
  • edited December 2013
    at 2/4p it was £87 with  about £75 of that coming from the same player 

at 20nl probbly £135 this week, but i rarely play cash, only when its DOUBLE POINTS
  • edited December 2013
    There used to be a a bunch of lads who played the No Limit (NO LIMIT!) 2p-4p OMAHA Cash Tables a few years back, all the sickos, CoxyLBoro, lJAMESl etc, & they regularly had what amounted to a "private game" really, where it was sort of tacitly agreed that everyone HAD to go all-in pre, every single hand.  I'm sure a few Forum regulars will recall it well, but I seem to think the biggest winner had a good few hundred in front of him eventually. (The Max Pull-up was £4).  I think Orford once lost 700 Buy-Ins in a single session. That was on a good night, too.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeah I remember this. Didn't actually witness it, but I remember seeing the pictures. I think it was either SimUK or browndogg that had the massive stack...
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Stack : Yeah I remember this. Didn't actually witness it, but I remember seeing the pictures. I think it was either SimUK or browndogg that had the massive stack...
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Yeah, that was the one.
  • edited December 2013
    Yea I have a vague memory that the biggest stack in that 4NL Omaha game was about £800!!!

My best is about £220 @ 20NL.
  • edited December 2013
    Also, what's your record?
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Not Telling you,0k then some guys have all the luck xxx :):):) sorry can not help myself xxxx Also Cupid by sam cook :):):)
  • edited December 2013
    Think I got up to £600ish on 50nl once.
  • edited December 2013
    There used to be some 2p/4p Forum Cash Games that played much the same way and saw some stacks get comparitively big pretty quickly
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Stack : Yeah I remember this. Didn't actually witness it, but I remember seeing the pictures. I think it was either SimUK or browndogg that had the massive stack...
    Posted by FlashFlush
    It was Sim. Ill ask if he can post the photo on here. was pretty impressive.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Stack : It was Sim. Ill ask if he can post the photo on here. was pretty impressive.
    Posted by mewillows
    Have tried my best to locate the photo. No luck as of yet. :(

It was a £900 stack at 2p/4p NLomaha. We were flipping and I just could not lose. Incidentally, I haven't won an omaha hand since!