You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how do I?

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
just a quick one too see if anyone could tell me how to post a hand history on this.

i copy and paste, but just a complete nonsense comes up... similar to tha hand in question 

cheers.

Comments

• edited December 2013

are you using chrome as your web browser because that one can be a problem.

you might need to use explorer

• edited December 2013
    In Response to how do I?:
    just a quick one too see if anyone could tell me how to post a hand history on this. i copy and paste, but just a complete nonsense comes up... similar to tha hand in question  cheers.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Sometimes happens with me, and a few others i think, but the next day it could be ok. So dont know the answer, but would say try later.
  • edited December 2013
    Just press 'add post' anyway, then the forum adds in the rest.
  • edited December 2013
    Perhaps the boffs in the Sky Poker office should make some forum tags like you have when quoting someone and you just put the hand number in it and it does it for you, for example,

<hand>123,456,789</hand>

Or is that just the programmer in me trying to be too smart!?
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to how do I?:
    just a quick one too see if anyone could tell me how to post a hand history on this. i copy and paste, but just a complete nonsense comes up... similar to tha hand in question  cheers.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    I struggled with this when I first joined too!

The key rule is that you need to be on your browser, and not the software. Once you have found the hand in your hand history, copy from just before the word "Player" to just after the very last figure in the balance column. Then you simply paste it in the thread ... it won't look very good until you actually post the thread though.

Try it out in this thread to test it, and if you're still having a problem we'll try solve it :-)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: how do I?:
    Perhaps the boffs in the Sky Poker office should make some forum tags like you have when quoting someone and you just put the hand number in it and it does it for you, for example, <hand />123,456,789</hand> Or is that just the programmer in me trying to be too smart!?
    Posted by fishtales
    That is a fantastic idea! Maybe you should post this in the suggestion part of the forum? :-)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: how do I?:
    In Response to Re: how do I? : That is a fantastic idea! Maybe you should post this in the suggestion part of the forum? :-)
    Posted by peter27
    Thanks for the idea Peter have done as you suggested.