You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat

PRIMO will take place as normal this Sunday, 8th December, with a £15,000 Guarantee.

The following Sunday, the 15th December, PRIMO will run with the Doubled Guarantee of £30,000.

After that, the Sunday PRIMO will take a break, to be replaced by a weekly Roller every Sunday, &, from time to time, Super Rollers.

More news soon......

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER:
    PRIMO will take place as normal this Sunday, 8th December, with a £15,000 Guarantee. The following Sunday, the 15th December, PRIMO will run with the Doubled Guarantee of £30,000. After that, the Sunday PRIMO will take a break, to be replaced by a weekly Roller every Sunday, &, from time to time, Super Rollers.   More news soon......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sorry Tikay I think this is terrible news. As a small stakes player with limited finances and a preference for non bounty hunter tourneys Primo was the one tourney I looked forward to trying to satellite into at a reasonable cost. It's a great tourney for us less rolled players to mix it with the bigger names. I know I'm only one player out of many but I do know there are a lot more players at my level that will feel the same.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER:
    In Response to News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER : Sorry Tikay I think this is terrible news. As a small stakes player with limited finances and a preference for non bounty hunter tourneys Primo was the one tourney I looked forward to trying to satellite into at a reasonable cost. It's a great tourney for us less rolled players to mix it with the bigger names. I know I'm only one player out of many but I do know there are a lot more players at my level that will feel the same.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I never said it was disappearing, Daggy........

I am constrained by exactly what I am able to say sometimes, but I did try to word it with some care, & suggest "watch this space".

Please be patient for now.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER : I never said it was disappearing, Daggy........ I am constrained by exactly what I am able to say sometimes, but I did try to word it with some care, & suggest "watch this space".   Please be patient for now.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sorry if I jumped the gun slightly. But I did notice that you said "taking a break" so it is going to disappear for an indefinite time. I just hope it comes back sooner rather than later.
  • edited December 2013
    I agree with you on this Dale. x
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER : I never said it was disappearing, Daggy........ I am constrained by exactly what I am able to say sometimes, but I did try to word it with some care, & suggest "watch this space".   Please be patient for now.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh Tikay, you little tease you.
  • edited December 2013
    why don`t yous run both of them on a sunday i`m sure the higher stake mtt players would be pleased and the smaller rolled players can still satellite or play the primo if they wish

just a thought though but looking forward whats in the pipeline
  • edited December 2013
    why don`t yous run both of them on a sunday i`m sure the higher stake mtt players would be pleased and the smaller rolled players can still satellite or play the primo if they wish just a thought though but looking forward whats in the pipeline
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yes, be interesting to see how it pans out.

I did put a broad hint in my Post, & thread title, if you read it carefully. ;)

Time will tell......
  • edited December 2013
    So Primo will resurface on Friday is my guess
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER:
    PRIMO will take place as normal this Sunday, 8th December, with a £15,000 Guarantee. The following Sunday, the 15th December, PRIMO will run with the Doubled Guarantee of £30,000. After that, the Sunday PRIMO will take a break, to be replaced by a weekly Roller every Sunday, &, from time to time, Super Rollers.   More news soon......
    Posted by Tikay10
    After a clue from Solack would the BIB be a hint then? With the accent on the Sunday? Are we getting warm Tikay?
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to News on the Sunday PRIMO & ROLLER : After a clue from Solack would the BIB be a hint then? With the accent on the Sunday ? Are we getting warm Tikay?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Tekay
    Can you explain please why the roller which normally finished between 12/1 am on the eve of a work day was replaced with a high roller which does not finish untill between 3/4. surely this was ok for a saturday night with no work the next day. and the live programme cant even show hands near the conclusion of the tourny as it is only a third through it. ?????????????
    Regards
    SparkyKeef