You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freebies & Giveaways TONIGHT - quick quick quick!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Sorry this is a bit late, but I've just this minute been asked to make you aware of tonight's Show, & some other bits & pieces.

First up, the Show. It's DP "I won the tikay Sleepstack" Fitzgerald & Ed "Beefacake" Giddens in the Studio.

They will be following tonight's £15,000 Guaranteed Primo, & they have 3 or 4 Spot-Prizes to give away, these being FREE ENTRIES to the Santa Sack Tourney on 27th December. (Next Sunday). They may give them away for good plays, or e-Mails read out. The e-Mail address is.....

skyopen@bskyb.com

Handy Hint # 1 - Write in & tell DP how well he played to win the tikay Sleepie last Wednesday & you are halfway there.

Handy Hint # 2 - Write in & say how handsome Ed looked on Total Player last night, & congragulate him on his first 3 picks, & you are almost home & hosed.

Listen to tikay, I'll see you right.

;)

More.....

Comments

• edited December 2009

There are also THREE BOUNTIES in the Tourney - Lisa Marie, James Hartigan, & myself.

Bust any one of us, & you are in the Santa Sack Tourney, as well as geting our chip & the regular Bounty money on our head.

The Phone-in to the Show will be by me - I think. (I get confused).

8pm, Channel 865.

Don't forget that e-addy - skyopen@bskyb.com

And you know what to put in the e-Mail, right?

Good Luck.

PS - Bust James Hartigan & Lisa first, before you start on me, I've had a hard life.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Freebies & Giveaways TONIGHT - quick quick quick!:
    There are also THREE BOUNTIES in the Tourney - Lisa Marie, James Hartigan, & myself. Bust any one of us, & you are in the Santa Sack Tourney, as well as geting our chip & the regular Bounty money on our head. The Phone-in to the Show will be by me - I think. (I get confused). 8pm, Channel 865. Don't forget that e-addy - "skyopen@bskyb.com" And you know what to put in the e-Mail, right? Good Luck. PS - Bust James Hartigan & Lisa first, before you start on me, I've had a hard life.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Er, you mean James isnt having his dinner?, yikes ;)
  • edited December 2009
    There are also THREE BOUNTIES in the Tourney - Lisa Marie, James Hartigan, & myself. Bust any one of us, & you are in the Santa Sack Tourney, as well as geting our chip & the regular Bounty money on our head. The Phone-in to the Show will be by me - I think. (I get confused). 8pm, Channel 865. Don't forget that e-addy - skyopen@bskyb.com And you know what to put in the e-Mail, right? Good Luck. PS - Bust James Hartigan & Lisa first, before you start on me, I've had a hard life.
    Posted by Tikay10

BOSS!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Freebies & Giveaways TONIGHT - quick quick quick! : BOSS!!!!!
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    I,m dreaming of a red Chrismas ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Freebies & Giveaways TONIGHT - quick quick quick! : BOSS!!!!!
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Looks like its time to break free of the shackles Lisa!!! You will have plenty of support!!!
    Join us on the dark side now! You know it makes sense!! ;)
  • edited December 2009
    My emails not working .."I forgot the new password"   doh 
    so  can i say here that DP  has always been my hero .. he has the same hair-do as me  (what) !!.. 
    I'd like to say how smart ED looked but he knows he didn't and wouldn't like to me to patronise him   :)) ..
    but  DP  your a star well played , it looks like you've listened to all ive been teaching you  glk well played.. benny
  • edited December 2009