You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bounty hunter/Primo..

Good Luck Lisa, I know you'll have a stormer.  Remember, CDM, er, PCM, um, TLC, no it's PMA, ok I forgot what it is you need to have, but just have it.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hey Guys,

The 8pm BH is now the PRiMO!!

I have been reliably informed that if you knock out any of us Sky Poker lot.. You will still receive a 'special' Bounty prize.. Which will hopefully be your very piece of that delightful Blue Sweater to burn in your own home ;)

Good luck all and see you on the table!

Ps... Gimme your chips I HAVE to last longer than an hour!!

xxLM
  • edited December 2009
    yeah good luck lisa and hope to see you destroying the field (well tikayers anyway). if im on your tablee im sure i'll donk some chips your direction lol.

ps jaeger is feeling down at mo:(:(:(
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Bounty hunter/Primo..:
    yeah good luck lisa and hope to see you destroying the field (well tikayers anyway). if im on your tablee im sure i'll donk some chips your direction lol. ps jaeger is feeling down at mo:(:(:(
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    why you down buddy? dav
  • edited December 2009
    Good luck Lisa Marie, JAEGER, I feel like that often m8, we are here if you need us, just give us a shout yeh ?
  • edited December 2009
    yeah good luck lisa and hope to see you destroying the field (well tikayers anyway). if im on your tablee im sure i'll donk some chips your direction lol. ps jaeger is feeling down at mo:(:(:(
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

NOOOOOO!! Why so Sad???

xxxxx
  • edited December 2009
    thanks guys. and gals lol.  just women trouble and not the best time of year to be getting that.

but all you lovely people at skypoker and especially the forum will soon have me back to my best. (or worst hehe)
  • edited December 2009
    Wishing u the best jaegar m8 - we're always here for ya :)
  • edited December 2009
    thanks guys. and gals lol.  just women trouble and not the best time of year to be getting that. but all you lovely people at skypoker and especially the forum will soon have me back to my best. (or worst hehe)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Sorry to hear that mate.
    I've got a mate called Paddy who always seems to have a lot of lady friends so perhaps he could help you out.
    People call him "Paddy the pi_mp" - I've never known why. :-)