You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what happened to...

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
what happened to the thread that was here last night for the 5/10 game that was running?

Comments

• edited December 2013
    It was closed and now it seems to have vanished altogether.
  • edited December 2013
    why did they do that?
  • edited December 2013
    because it was an abomination of a thread
  • edited December 2013

Good morning Dazed one.

It was removed because it contained a number of inappropriate Posts.
  • edited December 2013
    If a thread is no longer here surely it's fairly obvious what happened to it? It got removed. If it didn't it would still be here. Innit.

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: what happened to...:
    If a thread is no longer here surely it's fairly obvious what happened to it? It got removed. If it didn't it would still be here. Innit.
    Posted by NoseyBonk

you're still here.   pfffft.

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: what happened to... : you're still here.   pfffft.  
    Posted by aussie09
    No I'm not!

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: what happened to... : No I'm not!
    Posted by NoseyBonk

OH YES YOU ARE...  SOrry slipped into Pantio mode there 
  • edited December 2013
    didnt realise that if a thread got removed it obviously meant it was removed because of  inappropriate Posts,il know for future reference.its a pity this happened because i enjoy reading about the nosebleed players and watchin top of the pots.it would be great if sky could show a 5/10 session once a month in a two hour mastercash special,think i remember it was tried before a couple of years back,not sure if it was a success or not. 
  • edited December 2013
    didnt realise that if a thread got removed it obviously meant it was removed because of   inappropriate Posts,il know for future reference.its a pity this happened because i enjoy reading about the nosebleed players and watchin top of the pots.it would be great if sky could show a 5/10 session once a month in a two hour mastercash special,think i remember it was tried before a couple of years back,not sure if it was a success or not. 
    Posted by dazed1
    Morning Dazed One, & no worries, you were not to know.

I'll mention your suggestion to the 861 people, there is no reason at all why they could not consider showing some £5 £10 sessions, just as long as is it from MasterCash tables, which are marked with the TV Icon. They cannot show action from "non-TV Tables", players are entitled to that provision.

The thread had to be removed, as much of the comment was improper. This is not an independent Forum (of which there are plenty around) it is part of the package Sky Poker add to try to make the whole Sky Poker experience a better one. However, having players diss & mock the play of high-value Clients of the business is (obviously!) never going to be acceptable here, & is very much against the interests of the players, & the Business. There were also several Compliance (legal) issues. Managing & running an attached Community/Forum such as has many benefits, but also some drawbacks, & there is a need for common-sense.