You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

to the apat 8 others need not apply

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
will anyone be there on friday for a warm up game £10 rebuy at 7 oclock ...im in come on guys n girls lets make a weekend ove it...del

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to to the apat 8 others need not apply:
    will anyone be there on friday for a warm up game £10 rebuy at 7 oclock ...im in come on guys n girls lets make a weekend ove it...del
    Posted by DELTA
    Xmas Day Delta? Are you serious?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: to the apat 8 others need not apply:
    In Response to to the apat 8 others need not apply : Xmas Day Delta? Are you serious?
    Posted by tallboy
    lmao m8 u no wat i mean ...i hope u do or lee was rite.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: to the apat 8 others need not apply : lmao m8 u no wat i mean ...i hope u do or lee was rite.
    Posted by DELTA
    lol. Will get thereFriday mate but wont be playing need to be fresh for the next day.
  • edited December 2009
    Pretty sure the Friday Manchester game is a £10 + 1x£5 rb only - making it in effect a £15 freezeout. I could be wrong though.

Joobie and I only live half an hour away from Manchester, and because of work Friday we're planning on driving up on the Saturday, so neither of us will be there, sorry mate.
  • edited December 2009
    I might be going up on the Friday but will need to be fresh for APAT I think - the tourney usually finishes around 4.30am!

And how do I know? Becuase I made the final four this Friday before we all did a deal!
    Pity A8 rivered my AJ the hand before or it might have been split 3 ways!

Was a good confidence boost ready for 2010.
  • edited December 2009
    Its at 9pm Wayne not 7pm and is, like Kaidus says an effectual £15 freezeout, start with 4000 and get a 4000 chip addon or rebuy when needed.

I play it every other week at the moment and it is a good fun tourney however it goes on very late (approx 4am to win it) and for a 2 day deep stack the next day I want to be fresh!!

I will arrive for a beer a couple of hours early on the Sat

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    I might be going up on the Friday but will need to be fresh for APAT I think - the tourney usually finishes around 4.30am! And how do I know? Becuase I made the final four this Friday before we all did a deal! Pity A8 rivered my AJ the hand before or it might have been split 3 ways! Was a good confidence boost ready for 2010.
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Great result mate!! Well done!

I was 4th in Leeds last night for £50

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    Nice one Dave, I PMed you but wanted to brag more openly!

Real buzz, had been doing OKish in big-field MTTs online but never really run too deep.
    Was thinking getting through to APAT was more luck than skill, so this result came absolutely at the right time foe me, confidence-wise.
    Needless to say my New Years resolution to play within my BR and go steady looks like being kept!