You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This road is a dead end.

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Ever get that feeling on this site that you will lose no matter what?

I was in a DYM earlier and had that feeling that "I" only get with Skypoker, the feeling no matter what I will not win. Infact I even typed in the chat box that I WILL lose. I suspect most of you have been there, the feeling your AA pre flop is not strong, your trip 8's will definately get beaten on the river..

For me I only get this feeling on Sky, but sometimes on Sky I also get the UNBEATABLE feeling, like when someone goes all in and you know you can call with 10-2 and it does indeed end up as 10,10,10,2,2 FULLHOUSE.

Tonight I had "that feeling" in a £5 DYM when I held KK and after the river card was dropped I was the loser and the 2 callers had straights to the Jack. I'm not saying Sky fixed (thats to prevent all the cry babies and there ohhhh a nother fixed thread)

I'm just saying it seems to be exclusive to Sky for me personally, I have never had that I WILL LOSE NO MATTER WHAT feeling anywhere else.

Comments