You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

And are these tourneys winnable by non-skypoker staff?

Hi all, be sure to check out "Area 51" at the bottom of the first forum topics.
This happened in a cash game for medium stakes the other day.....
(the most unbelievable of many bad beats in a short while here)

Player: And beats dont happen in person playing
Me: Not anywhere close to as often no
Player: Well if people dont protect by betting big to end the hand then....well people can hit
Me:
  I wasnt on about slowplaying a hand
and being overtaken....I was on about what phykic powers the player with seemingly
rubbish cards must of had to know that his friends at skypoker were going to hit him with
a monster with a autofold hand.  My worst here was runner runner for the only outs
gutshot straight vs my trip queens on the flop!  why would he put in a huge raise
preflop with 10 8? then go all in with no pair when acting first?  And then skypoker
call it a conspiracy theory.....oh so the guy u helped win, or the house player playing
accordingly, did what anyone would do with 10,8os....22x the bb raise....then all in
after missing the flop by miles, 2 players to act behind him for 66x the big blind
and then win from a Q 7 3 flop....me=QQ in hand, him = 10 8...turn 9 river 6.
I think Skypoker are on the slide and want to "get people back?"

As ive said elsewhere, it would not suprise me if Skybet got a huge fine for fixing
(but Alderney arent part of UK or EU ruling, so "fair" could mean "biast without charge")
because every card for every hand was manually chosen.