You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This road is a dead end.

Ever get that feeling on this site that you will lose no matter what?

I was in a DYM earlier and had that feeling that "I" only get with Skypoker, the feeling no matter what I will not win. Infact I even typed in the chat box that I WILL lose. I suspect most of you have been there, the feeling your AA pre flop is not strong, your trip 8's will definately get beaten on the river..

For me I only get this feeling on Sky, but sometimes on Sky I also get the UNBEATABLE feeling, like when someone goes all in and you know you can call with 10-2 and it does indeed end up as 10,10,10,2,2 FULLHOUSE.

Tonight I had "that feeling" in a £5 DYM when I held KK and after the river card was dropped I was the loser and the 2 callers had straights to the Jack. I'm not saying Sky fixed (thats to prevent all the cry babies and there ohhhh a nother fixed thread)

I'm just saying it seems to be exclusive to Sky for me personally, I have never had that I WILL LOSE NO MATTER WHAT feeling anywhere else.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Just out of interest then, what are you saying?
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks for your contribution.

Close the thread.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: This road is a dead end.:
    Just out of interest then, what are you saying?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Erm.......................... re-read the post lol, I am asking if anyone else gets the I'm going to lose /I'm going to win feeling. If you don't, then you don't/ Its quite simple really. Its not scientific kidda.
  • edited December 2013
    It would seem to me they there is a very simple solution to your problem.
    Stop playing on Sky.
    Obviously, you would be greatly missed but I think you just need to do what's right for you.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks for your contribution. Close the thread.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Why would the thread be closed, posts like this are allowed on the 888 forums and the mods often post postive unbiased replys.
  • edited December 2013
    Interested how Sky sends out this 'feeling' signal to you.  Is it by sms?
  • edited December 2013
    It would seem to me they there is a very simple solution to your problem. Stop playing on Sky. Obviously, you would be greatly missed but I think you just need to do what's right for you.
    Posted by Jac35

Whats the problem? I don't see a problem lol, I will keep my deposits/stakes affordable so it will never be a problem. Ignore me and concetrate on the topic, or ignore the topic.
  • edited December 2013
    ive only ever had that feeling once before..... i quickly realised i jus needed a  Sh**   tho.. 
  • edited December 2013
    Interested how Sky sends out this 'feeling' signal to you.  Is it by sms?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    What? that makes no sense. Did someone say sky sends me a signal? How wierd...Oh, my fella is 38 and still has a full head of hair lololol.
  • edited December 2013
    ive only ever had that feeling once before..... i quickly realised i jus needed a  Sh**   tho.. 
    Posted by LnarinOO

An how did you feel after the poop? was a good clean exit? or did it leave a mess that used far too much loo roll in these increasingly tough times?
  • edited December 2013
    A good sh×t is better than bad sex, yah?
  • edited December 2013
    A good sh×t is better than bad sex, yah?
    Posted by TeddyBloat

Oh yeah, Bad sex is bad sex, but a good poop.............well its win win.
  • edited December 2013
    But I would rather have bad sex and a bad poop than premature hairloss.
  • edited December 2013
    Before everyone hits the report button,

This is a open unbiased post, letting it brew will help skypoker's "Murdoch" controlling image. Just relax Skyppoker...its all good.

I'M WINNING ON SHARKSCOPE AND HAVE NOT PLAYED ENOUGH HANDS TO PUT A JUDGEMENT ON SKY"
  • edited December 2013
    But I would rather have bad sex and a bad poop than premature hairloss.
    Posted by VickiPKR
    Sounds messy
  • edited December 2013
    Ever had a feeling that someone isn't going to be posting on here for much longer?
  • edited December 2013
    Ever had a feeling that someone isn't going to be posting on here for much longer?
    Posted by Jac35
    Why is this post offensive enough to get a ban? Really?

Go over to a certain other site and see the abuse they get and allow, if you have nothing to hide then you don't need to hide this......YA GET ME.
  • edited December 2013
    some quality posts! Lnarino gets top prize
  • edited December 2013
    haha, actually siding with Vicky on this one lol...I get that feeling too.. and some quality banter from her too :-)
  • edited December 2013
    haha, actually siding with Vicky on this one lol...I get that feeling too.. and some quality banter from her too :-)
    Posted by mrdavies
    I get that feeling too.  Thats 3 of us so far.  Cant sbove with AQ anymore, because you know the idiot with A6 will hit a 6.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: This road is a dead end. : What? that makes no sense. Did someone say sky sends me a signal? How wierd...Oh, my fella is 38 and still has a full head of hair lololol.
    Posted by VickiPKR
    Really? you don't understand?  Okay, I'll explain. 

You said you only get that feeling on sky, not on any other site, so therefore, what is it that ignites that feeling? Also whilst you're at it, google 'sarcasm'.

Oh and Vicki, I'm glad your husband has a head full of hair - I get the 'feeling' he must be lacking in another department which is why you're on here ranting!
  • edited December 2013

guys it's happens to everyone including the top players just move on
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: This road is a dead end. : Really? you don't understand?  Okay, I'll explain.  You said you only get that feeling on sky, not on any other site, so therefore, what is it that ignites that feeling? Also whilst you're at it, google 'sarcasm'. Oh and Vicki, I'm glad your husband has a head full of hair - I get the 'feeling' he must be lacking in another department which is why you're on here ranting!
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Here Here!!!

Thread closed imo
  • edited December 2013
    Obviously a stupid spam thread designed to get players over to that stupid site where they spend half the time shouting emotes and abuse at each other in cartoon form.....mods should close the thread.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: This road is a dead end. : Really? you don't understand?  Okay, I'll explain.  You said you only get that feeling on sky, not on any other site, so therefore, what is it that ignites that feeling? Also whilst you're at it, google 'sarcasm'. Oh and Vicki, I'm glad your husband has a head full of hair - I get the 'feeling' he must be lacking in another department which is why you're on here ranting!
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    haha, ive just laughed so bad at this cos its so true, after the mood she was in yesterday i was going to suggest she goes up stairs for a service off the husband but i decided id keep my gob shut and say nothing.haha
  • edited December 2013
    ever get the feeling that this BBV forum has caused people to brain washed and basically every single time a card on the turn or river causes the winning hand to to go behind then they think it is rigged.

when I called an all in with my set on the flop and he showed top pair the minute the turn give him 2 pair I was expecting him to win and he did.

why not close negative brags altogether?

poker might well have skill but that is stopped once every chip has gone in from that moment it is total luck.
  • edited December 2013
    So, when anyone posts negative experiences and suspicions on this site a small army of obnoxious idiots crawl out of the woodwork to defend 'skypoker' as if its beyond reproach. The poster has every right to post without your small minded and small d icked responses with some expectation of not receiving abuse. Thats all you do here with regard any negative thoughts, abuse people, that is when you're not bending over backwards to crawl up each others a rses in your little click.
    1st class p ricks posting to a woman like that.