You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The season of goodwill.... Team Orford

Because its Christmas and the season of goodwill to all men, including Orfordites, I'm prepared to share as much of a 'Team Orford' list as I have, so that you, especially Jaegerbomb, can work out the most valuable player on your team.  You'll have to alter it to fill in all the omissions.

Jan <td valign="top" style="bord
RichOrford  2.00    
35suited     
3suited     
achill     
AdAmi10  3.50    
amigos2     
Ant79     5.00 
Bandicoot     
bazbazbaz     4.00 
beastyboy     
bennydip2     
Buistyboy  5.00    
Candi     
chirker   25.00 
D3ADH4ND5     
dev1964     
diggerman     2.00 
dingdell     
DTWBANDIT  4.50    
EdKent123     
elldeace40.00    
Elsadog     
FBS     
GR8TFLOP  2.00    
GRAVYHARV     
grimock     
Grimstar30     
hoyski  2.00    
Jaegerbomb25.00    2.00 
JHartigan     2.00 
kalooki8     
kim1986     
kirstii     3.00 
loonytoons 

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Oi you, less of the NoseyDonk! lol
  • edited December 2009
    Thanks very much Jan, I don't know how far we'll get with this tho!
    It's a little quiet around Orford Towers at the moment! lol
    Great work as always.
  • edited December 2009
    WOW Jan!! That is AWESOME!! YOU are awesome.. er can I get you to sign this little agreement about list making for me in the future if I should ever need one that is..

Thank you ;)

xx
  • edited December 2009
    Thx for effort but i won the 3rd leg for about 30 quid.  Typical Tikay 'number fiddler' ;)

*im only joking*
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: The season of goodwill.... Team Orford:
    WOW Jan!! That is AWESOME!! YOU are awesome.. er can I get you to sign this little agreement about list making for me in the future if I should ever need one that is.. Thank you ;) xx
    Posted by LML
    Heyyyy ... You really seemed to enjoy reviewing my TKO Roulette hand ;-) lol

• edited December 2009
    Thanks very much Jan, I don't know how far we'll get with this tho! It's a little quiet around Orford Towers at the moment! lol Great work as always.
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Rich has treated us all to a team building trip in Hawaii at the moment sorry its a little quite around here.

We miss you .... not

wooooooooosh
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Lisa

Just watched a repeat of Mastercash and the TKO Update hosted by your lovely self (After Tuesday i will be extremly nice to you for ever more - mainly because i want to be on a winning team for the next incarnation of DPTK or whatever it's going to be called lol!) and Ernie from Sesame Street (Sorry Trevor Harris lol!) and through gritted teeth as Chief Heckler for Derbyshire's Male Model of the Year 1864 i have to say you have been an instrumental part of gaining victory for Team THAT LOT and if you ever want to distract me again at the tables like you and the Gnome did in spectacular fashion in Leg 3 then feel free to do so anytime lol! 

So all in all well done!!!

That is all!

Craig
    (aka: Luckbox,OnlyOneCT,Mr Lucketyluckbox,OnlyOneLuckbox, Leader of the Luckbox Massive!!!)

xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: The season of goodwill.... Team Orford : Rich has treated us all to a team building trip in Hawaii at the moment sorry its a little quite around here. We miss you .... not wooooooooosh
    Posted by woooosh
    His Lordship has clearly not listened to my demand that i wanted Business Class Flights to New York from Manchester and a 2 week stay in the Presidential Suite at the Waldorf Astoria - TUT TUT TUT lol!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Lisa Just watched a repeat of Mastercash and the TKO Update hosted by your lovely self (After Tuesday i will be extremly nice to you for ever more - mainly because i want to be on a winning team for the next incarnation of DPTK or whatever it's going to be called lol!) and Ernie from Sesame Street (Sorry Trevor Harris lol!) and through gritted teeth as Chief Heckler for Derbyshire's Male Model of the Year 1864 i have to say you have been an instrumental part of gaining victory for Team THAT LOT and if you ever want to distract me again at the tables like you and the Gnome did in spectacular fashion in Leg 3 then feel free to do so anytime lol!  So all in all well done!!! That is all! Craig (aka: Luckbox,OnlyOneCT,Mr Lucketyluckbox,OnlyOneLuckbox, Leader of the Luckbox Massive!!!) xx
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Thank you OnlyOneLuckbox.. This is now legally binding. Not I would EVER betray my beloved Tikay by taking a stand against him...EVER.

(but if I did it's good to know you're with me ;)

xx
  • edited December 2009
    So if the suitsa told you you was nextup to face Tikay you would refuse???
  • edited December 2009
    So if the suitsa told you you was nextup to face Tikay you would refuse???
    Posted by 35suited
    Very good question 35.

Let's just say life would get very difficult around here ;)

xx
  • edited December 2009
    I managed £2 in leg 2 and 75p in leg 3 lol

MVP most certainly not!!
  • edited December 2009
    I had £2.90ish from the bounty tournament if i remember correctly? I know i took a few people out anyway haha, thanks for taking the time and effort in doing this for us :)
  • edited December 2009
    WOW Jan!! That is AWESOME!! YOU are awesome.. er can I get you to sign this little agreement about list making for me in the future if I should ever need one that is.. Thank you ;) xx
    Posted by LML
    Internal Memo.

Dear Heckler-in-Chief,

May I make so bold as to enquire why you would possibly need to ask that?

Best regards,

BOSS.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: The season of goodwill.... Team Orford : Very good question 35. Let's just say life would get very difficult around here ;) xx
    Posted by LML
    Err, just a bit. It'd be "Life after Lisa".

Get back in line Miss Long, NOW.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: The season of goodwill.... Team Orford : Internal Memo. Dear Heckler-in-Chief, May I make so bold as to enquire why you would possibly need to ask that? Best regards, BOSS.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just looking after your interests Boss.. It's for Team Tikay. Obviously. KISSES xx
  • edited December 2009

Superb stuff Sophies Mum - there is one technical problem - my name is on the list and I wished to stay embarrassingly anonymous, if you could just remove me from the list or failing that do a little accounting creativity that'd be great.

Cheers chuck