You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Since the new software have you noticed more players sat out or yourself being disconnected more?

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
As the title says really.   Would be good if you could specify if you have experienced more disconnections since using the new software or perhaps you have noticed players satout more frequently on your tables.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I notice that the time ppl seem to take to make a decision has gone alot longer and the time bank seems much longer in a mtt to me but faster in cash strange lol
  • edited December 2013
    I,ve just put in another thread about getting disconnected from 1 table while others are running fine.

This has only been since new software came out. Also seen others writing in the chatbox that they are not away although there still getting timed out.

When you used to get timed out/disconnected you knew you were disconnected as you couldn,t type in the chatbox

Its a strange one. Hopefully sky will see this thread and look into it if the results prove its correct
  • edited December 2013
    Yes, and I've even had one occurence when a DYM didn't open for me at all. Reported it to customer care and just got the standard "if you get disconnected it's not our fault" email back when I didn't even mention disconnection!
  • edited December 2013
    Had more disconnections and seen considerably more people showing as away. Could just be co-incidence to be fair, I'm assuming Sky would not have rolled out the software if there were still issues with it ..