You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

X-Factor is the new the christmas number 1

edited December 2009 in The Shed
Unfortunately 'our rage against Cowell' may have made him richer...And the record company Sony who own both artists, even more. The 'protest' (and i downloaded the rage track) has almost certainly hyped up the buying of the X-factors winner's cd at £3.99. While Rages 29p download has sold more. I think you'll agree the profit margin made by the X-factors track has made Cowell even smugger.....B......d! However all the Grannies of Britain can now sleep sounder with a cd (of boy next door) under their pillows........Ahhhhhhhh! Fingers down throat........kag.... 

Comments

• edited December 2009
    nooooo lol, just seen the news and apparently rage against  have done it with 500,000 sold to x-factors 450,000. Stick that in your pipe simon cowell and smoke it. Bet their isnt one tv show or radio station that will play it, they must all be gutted.
  • edited December 2009
    Great news that in times of strife, the proud people of this great island nation can stand together to stop the invasion of these hoards of sparkly toothed ponced up prima donnas. To all that acquired the RATM track, i thank you.
  • edited December 2009

I don`t think Simon Cowell is a very nice bloke at all but you have to

admit he isn`t daft.

All he has to do is sit on his botty for most of the day and the idiots around

him make vast amounts of money for him,(easy life).

No wonder he`s always got that smug grin on his face....

GIZZA A JOB PLEASE Mr COWELL,SIR,BOSS,MATEY MATE MATE...

• edited December 2009
    I applaud everyone for breaking the cowell deadlock, but really, who honestly cares what's in the charts?
    Does anyone other than than 14 year olds buy singles?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: X-Factor is the new the christmas number 1:
    I applaud everyone for breaking the cowell deadlock, but really, who honestly cares what's in the charts? Does anyone other than than 14 year olds buy singles?
    Posted by booboo69
    havnt bought a single for years, only albums and even then not from the highstreet if you get my drift ?