You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Furious with Sky Poker

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
I have just made the final table of the £12k Rebuy Open, down to final four and in second place, and my connection goes at 2.10am. By the time I get back on on at about 2.15am, I am down to my last few chips and all in. Of course I get knocked out. The loss of connection at such a crucial time is annoying, and has probably cost me £700 tonight. Going to bed now......FURIOUS

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Very unlucky mate. So sick lol. You literally got back 2 hands after you got knocked out aswell. Blinded down from 300k to 0. Are you sure it was Sky's fault and not your internet connection? Don't mean to rub you down with that. UL WP though
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Furious with Sky Poker:
    I have just made the final table of the £12k Rebuy Open, down to final four and in second place, and my connection goes at 2.10am. By the time I get back on on at about 2.15am, I am down to my last few chips and all in. Of course I get knocked out. The loss of connection at such a crucial time is annoying, and has probably cost me £700 tonight. Going to bed now......FURIOUS
    Posted by DARK4NIGHT
    Who is is your internet provider? I lost my connection at the exact same time and my internet was down for around 10-15mins. i was on 2 final tables too, nothing compared to the main event. Pretty sick. I'm with BT. 
  • edited December 2013
    UL M8, I am with BT.. Happened to me final table of roller. Saying I have line problem.. now. and also sending me a new Hub. But at times I couldny see my cards in that game. So have to blame Sky for that part. Ul anyways m8..
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Furious with Sky Poker:
    UL M8, I am with BT.. Happened to me final table of roller. Saying I have line problem.. now. and also sending me a new Hub. But at times I couldny see my cards in that game. So have to blame Sky for that part. Ul anyways m8..
    Posted by DivsDreams
    I'm with BT, Bristol region and connection was fine for me tonight, however I did witness lots of people with connection issues throughout the night.
  • edited December 2013
    If this was internet related you can get reconnected by using a smart phone to create a mobile hotspot. It might cost you five or ten quid to use the extra data but if its like hundreds to ladder up a few places, its more than worth it.  
  • edited December 2013

Hi there - sorry to hear you had that problem. We checked our systems and there wasnt any widespread issues at that time.

Thanks
    Sky Poker