You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

9 and 10 player tables

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
I see that the sit n go's are mainly 6 seater games. Any chance of putting 9 or 10 man table games up.
Same for the tourneys..

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Welcome to the foum, Derann.

Sky Poker is essentially a six-max domain. The six-seater tables are the USP of the brand, and I think it makes a nice change from the usual full ring games that you find on (almost) all other sites. I also think it's a more focused form of poker, and you utilise a different set of skills to do well here.

Full ring games have been tried in the past here, but they just didn't have the backing of the six-max structure. You can still play the Orfordable game on Friday evenings, which is a ten-seater, but as far as I'm aware it's the only one the site supports. It's a bit of pre-weekend fun, with a more social feel to it than most other tournaments, but worth a go if you enjoy the crowded tables ;)

I hope you enjoy your time with Sky :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 9 and 10 player tables:
    Welcome to the foum, Derann. Sky Poker is essentially a six-max domain. The six-seater tables are the USP of the brand, and I think it makes a nice change from the usual full ring games that you find on (almost) all other sites. I also think it's a more focused form of poker, and you utilise a different set of skills to do well here. Full ring games have been tried in the past here, but they just didn't have the backing of the six-max structure. You can still play the Orfordable game on Friday evenings, which is a ten-seater, but as far as I'm aware it's the only one the site supports. It's a bit of pre-weekend fun, with a more social feel to it than most other tournaments, but worth a go if you enjoy the crowded tables ;) I hope you enjoy your time with Sky :)
    Posted by Slipwater
    The best answer to a question in my time on here.

You should try writing for a living, Slip :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 9 and 10 player tables:
    In Response to Re: 9 and 10 player tables : The best answer to a question in my time on here. You should try writing for a living, Slip :)
    Posted by Jac35
    Haha - yeah, I really should try that ;)