You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing in all-in sats when already in tournements - RANT

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
DOes it p*ss anyone else off when those that are already playing in a big tournment enter the all-in sats??

Usually end up winning as well!!

I know its not 'illegal' but just really pi&^sses me off.

ALso why does the timing on the tables for the all-in sats never work out ?always seem to be 1 player 'late' to the table who gets through

RANT over

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Playing in all-in sats when already in tournements - RANT:
    DOes it p*ss anyone else off when those that are already playing in a big tournment enter the all-in sats?? Usually end up winning as well!! I know its not 'illegal' but just really pi&^sses me off. ALso why does the timing on the tables for the all-in sats never work out ?always seem to be 1 player 'late' to the table who gets through RANT over
    Posted by D96RNWE
    I do this all the time, it's just a good quick way to make some money to be honest.
  • edited December 2013
    Fwiw, I played pretty much all of the ones that were going during late reg while I was in the ME too cos there was loads of overlay.

The thing to remember is, these were getting ALOT of overlay, so like 20 runners when they needed 40 for the guarantee... if the 10+ people that were playing them for cash stop playing them, there's no way Sky would keep them running with that kind of overlay.