You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hotometer

edited December 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi there, Love the new table layout/features etc. HOWEVER, could we have the hotometer back (there's space for it). No, I didn't always have it on. No, I didn't always follow its advice. No, I didn't always agree with its advice. But it was like having a friend whispering in your ear, "Don't be an idiot! You can't play Ace four off against this guy. He only ever goes with a hand, and never folds."

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Why not load up a hand chart instead and print it off and label hands that are "HOT" and ones that are not so "HOT?" I know it's a bit more effort but it will be just as useful (if not more so!)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Hotometer:
    Hi there, Love the new table layout/features etc. HOWEVER, could we have the hotometer back (there's space for it). No, I didn't always have it on. No, I didn't always follow its advice. No, I didn't always agree with its advice. But it was like having a friend whispering in your ear, "Don't be an idiot! You can't play Ace four off against this guy. He only ever goes with a hand, and never folds."
    Posted by subtend
    Hi,

Thanks for your post. Glad you liked the Hot-o-meter, since the release of the new tables we have seen a large amount of support for the Hot-o-metre in customer feedback on the forum.

Such feedback has been taken into account and we are currently considering re-incorporating the Hot-o-meter into the new tables design.

Many thanks for your feedback, 

Hope you enjoy the new tables.

SkyPeter.