You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a rubdown - never had this happen to me before

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
welldone on ya cash pal  yeah some people can be nice to ya n when ya out they think ya gone from the tables n stay stuff chin up pal

Comments

• edited December 2013
    just spent 5 hours getting to the last 3 of the £4,000 BH out of a field of 79
    totally outclassed but lasted maybe 30 mins or more before my eventual demise
    as a purely rec player i was quite pleased to have lasted for as long as i did against a lot of pressure from a silver star shark

and then when i was out i was informed in the chatbox that i played ****
    while one of my railers was told he was a **** by his mate
    and when another of his mates turned up he was also pretty unpleasant

so while it's good that sky has attracted more good players to its site
    it's a shame some of them have to be so vile

fortunately the guy who won was a good guy

• edited December 2013
    I must have just missed all of this Geldy mate

Everything seemed ok when i was watching but it only takes 1 idiot to put a dampner on things

Jealousy is a big thing mate and maybe if some of these guys had the class to actually make a final table themselves they may then find the class to respect the players on one

Not worth getting yourself worked up about

WD on another good cash aswell
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to What a rubdown - never had this happen to me before:
    just spent 5 hours getting to the last 3 of the £4,000 BH out of a field of 79 totally outclassed but lasted maybe 30 mins or more before my eventual demise as a purely rec player i was quite pleased to have lasted for as long as i did against a lot of pressure from a silver star shark and then when i was out i was informed in the chatbox that i played **** while one of my railers was told he was a **** by his mate and when another of his mates turned up he was also pretty unpleasant so while it's good that sky has attracted more good players to its site it's a shame some of them have to be so vile fortunately the guy who won was a good guy
    Posted by GELDY
    The usual applies, please report things like this if and when you spot them.