You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quite like the new software now... Just the odd issue...

The new software has grown on me after a slow start, I have a couple of queries / issues that it would helpful  to know if I'm missing something / there is a fix possible (sorry if noted elsewhere in forum, checked several pages and couldn't see them as a topic)

1 - when you have the table shrunk, is there any way to call up hand history for the table?  It seems a bit clunky to have to enlarge the window just to click on the 'last hand' hyperlink... is there somewhere in small view and I'm being a numpty?

2 - I keep having issues with accessing player notes, ie I click on player names but the notes box won't load. The only way around this seems to be to close the window and reload, but that's often not an option when a table is full and has names on the waiting list.

If it makes a difference, I use the download client rather than browser.

I would also reiterate the comments elsewhere on here about tables not loading properly all the time... quite often the flop cards are not visible, my hole cards are not visible... I'm rubbish at poker at the best of times, even harder to play without seeing I've flopped the nuts (or not) :)

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hello,

Thank you for your post. 

When playing in mini view, to access the hand history you can click on the hand number that is dispayed in the chat box. To see the hand numbers you will need to have "Summary & Chat" or "Full" selected in the chat box options. This will launch the hand history from the particular hand as well as previous hands.

With regards to the issue with the player notes. When clicking on a players avatar, the notes section should launch in replace of the chat box. To make a note you need to ensure you save what you type in the box. We are unaware of any issue regarding the chat box not opening. If this problem persists may I ask you refer this to our customer care team who will be able to capture more information for us to investigate. 

On your final point, this is something that we are currently investigating on the back of forum comments. Again if you are experiencing this problem, we ask you to report to customer care.

Thanks

Sam

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Quite like the new software now... Just the odd issue...:
    The new software has grown on me after a slow start, I have a couple of queries / issues that it would helpful  to know if I'm missing something / there is a fix possible (sorry if noted elsewhere in forum, checked several pages and couldn't see them as a topic) 1 - when you have the table shrunk, is there any way to call up hand history for the table?  It seems a bit clunky to have to enlarge the window just to click on the 'last hand' hyperlink... is there somewhere in small view and I'm being a numpty? 2 - I keep having issues with accessing player notes, ie I click on player names but the notes box won't load. The only way around this seems to be to close the window and reload, but that's often not an option when a table is full and has names on the waiting list. If it makes a difference, I use the download client rather than browser. I would also reiterate the comments elsewhere on here about tables not loading properly all the time... quite often the flop cards are not visible, my hole cards are not visible... I'm rubbish at poker at the best of times, even harder to play without seeing I've flopped the nuts (or not) :)
    Posted by shakinaces
    To acces HH in mini view in the chatbox click on Game Info and scroll down. HH is at the bottom. Not ideal I know but thats all we have for now. Player notes have sometimes taken 2 clicks for me but I would still prefer them to open in a small seperate box and not in chat.