You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7.20 wolves

edited December 2013 in Betting Chat
7.20 WolverhamptonOur Golden Girl 

Comments

• edited December 2013
    why do you allways tip up horses on the allweather joe? my mate owns part of a horse that runs at wolverhampton and kempton and he says a large % of the races are pre determined, says its corrupt as hell because of the lack of prizemoney. horses are hard enough to pick out without some of the horses not trying. 

do you not follow the proper racing?
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 7.20 wolves:
    why do you allways tip up horses on the allweather joe? my mate owns part of a horse that runs at wolverhampton and kempton and he says a large % of the races are pre determined, says its corrupt as hell because of the lack of prizemoney. horses are hard enough to pick out without some of the horses not trying.  do you not follow the proper racing?
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Harsh!!!

Trainers will always try to gain an advantage running horses over the wrong distance, in the wrong grade or down the field using the ground or action as an excuse!
    Doesn't matter whether its on turf or all weather. Everyone knows it goes on.
    Joe has given some great tips in the past so it shouldn't matter what surface they run on! If he believes or is fortunate to receive information, why shouldn't he follow it?
    Maybe you should explain what proper racing is, I've been following horses for35 years and I still don't know!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 7.20 wolves:
    In Response to Re: 7.20 wolves : Harsh!!! Trainers will always try to gain an advantage running horses over the wrong distance, in the wrong grade or down the field using the ground or action as an excuse! Doesn't matter whether its on turf or all weather. Everyone knows it goes on. Joe has given some great tips in the past so it shouldn't matter what surface they run on! If he believes or is fortunate to receive information, why shouldn't he follow it? Maybe you should explain what proper racing is, I've been following horses for35 years and I still don't know!!
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    this isnt a dig at joe, its simply a question as to why he never puts up horses that are running in graded races etc, when ever he puts a selection on the forum its allways from wolverhampton or kempton on the all weather. 
    this sort of racing is as corrupt as it gets and i know this for a fact.