You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

too quick?

for me not enough thinking time to play strategic poker - more thinking time needed from the sky site please!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    I have to agree with you there.
  • edited December 2013
    agree 100%. Skypoker seems to give players the least amount of time out of any online poker software that I have experienced. With no time bank as well, you really feel the intensity. Why not, for example, have a 30 second time bank that renews every 50 hands or so for cash games? This wouldn't slow the game down at all, and all players would welcome it. For some decisions you simply need more time than for others. Choosing whether to play 7-2 under the gun or calling a large river bet with a marginal hand require different amounts of time to think. It would also be extremely helpful for multi-tabling, as for even four tables it becomes a race against time too often.
  • edited December 2013
    My god i feel like wild coyote on speed. Give me a darn timebank sky
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to too quick?:
    for me not enough thinking time to play strategic poker - more thinking time needed from the sky site please!
    Posted by timjmyall
    Totally agree.  Lost 2 big pots with the nuts as i was trying to re-raise and got timed out.  So frustrating when youve got a lot of money invested.  After ive collected my points bonuses im gone and wont return until its sorted. Really need timebank even if its just 10 seconds as a safety net.
  • edited December 2013
    have to agree to I would find it really fustrusting to try and multi table on here it also really gives the sharks a edge over a weaker player which I feel they will use/abuse as a edge, on a side note it is iritating when your trying to raise a amount that your trying to get value from and you have to just bash any pre made amount because your times about to run down, its all good if your a super shark thats already made you decision before the next card come out but for most its a real pain in the buttocks. Get a timebank ffs is it really that hard?
  • edited December 2013
     I would play much more at Sky it there was a timebank, I find it impossible to multitable, without making mistakes, and having to hit the closest bet/call button before I get auto folded with the best hand. I play mainly Tourneys, and a extra time bank of 30 secconds per hour would be fine for me.
  • edited March 2014
    I've actually changed my mind on the timebank. I've been 12 tabling and although I get the odd time out when i'm not paying attention and on the odd river decision I do need a few extra seconds. I feel the benifits of not having one outweigh the benifits of a time bank. For FT's and the highest stakes cash games a timebank is probably neccessary, when style etc are making £2000 decisions I'm sure they wouldnt mind a few extra seconds
  • edited March 2014
    I 100% agree that there should be time banks or just more time to act it makes you rush decisions when multitabling especially when im playing plo