You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Live on Channel 861 tonight with Jules & Redmond ***

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi poker friends! :)

It's 9 Days, 11 hours, 5 minutes and 40 seconds until CHRISTMAS!!! To say I'm excited is clearly an understatement. We are officially on the final countdown (Altogether now, let's sing: 'da da da da, da da dum dum dum, the final countdowwwwn!').. Or just me then.

Something I know you'll be excited about however, is tonight's live show, obviously. AND, it's the FINAL chance for you to scoop some of the pot from our double guarantee, as tonight's Primo is doubled to 30K as part of our Double Rewards Guarantees for December! The winner will be taking home well over 5 grand, so make the most of it! Satellites are available NOW for as little as £2.40

This is what we'll be showcasing tonight...

It's myself and the LOL man himself, Mr Redmond Lee.

7pm-8pm

Tonight on Sky Poker - Final Table action from the 25K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter on Thursday.

8pm
– Midnight

We'll be focusing on full love coverage of the £30,000 Primo, hopefully with lots of your hands requests so get them sent in please! We'll also squeeze in some Master Cash action along with coverage from the Sky Poker UKPC Final sat aswell.

So with Christmas just around the corner, this is my final show with you in 2013, and what a wonderful first year it's been! As one of the newest members of the Sky Poker family, I have to say how much you have welcomed me, and I'd say the best part of Sky Poker to me has to be the community, that's all of you guys. So let's all get involved in theshow tonight and sum up our Sky Poker year so far and look to an even better 2014!

Finish this sentence:

'The best part of my Sky Poker experience in 2013 was.........'

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com

Tweet: @SkyPoker

Use Hashtag: #skypokertv

Follow me: @julesysowa

And I'll see you all Live at 7 folks!

Jules xx

Ooh... 9 days, 10 hours, 47 minutes and 55 seconds to go now!! Hehe ;)

Comments