You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bounty Hunter

Hey all, playing in my second ever bounty hunter tonight, any tips?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I dont play many but i have found that when the blinds get bigger ppl call allins really light especially if they have a decent stack so if you get some big hands happy days but i wouldnt advise pushing light from the button or small blind cos ppl just look you up.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Bounty Hunter:
    Hey all, playing in my second ever bounty hunter tonight, any tips? Cheers guys.
    Posted by kirstii
    Tips ??  -- Tips ??  What  do ya think this is The Racing Post !!
     How  can you play a sensible game in a All-In fest of a Lottery ... It's a gamble ...spin up 11 quid !!

If SKY want a decent alternative to N/L holdem, instead of bounty hunter , why not put a POT limit tournament on !!
    grizzle over !!
     bennydip2.. (not happy with these Bounty Hunters at 9 00)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter:
    In Response to Bounty Hunter : Tips ??  -- Tips ??  What  do ya think this is The Racing Post !!  How  can you play a sensible game in a All-In fest of a Lottery ... It's a gamble ...spin up 11 quid !!  If SKY want a decent alternative to N/L holdem, instead of bounty hunter , why not put a POT limit tournament on !! grizzle over !!  bennydip2.. (not happy with these Bounty Hunters at 9 00)
    Posted by bennydip2
    well thanks for the help!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter:
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter : well thanks for the help!
    Posted by kirstii
     OK   If it helps ....just play a normal game forget it's a Bounty Hunter, play as if it was a normal tournament ..!! Any bounties should be seen as a bonus, dont chase for them ! 
    glk   :))  benny
  • edited July 2009
    Just trebled up!!

Had around 5k

got dealt pocket kings in the SB, utg raises, cutoff calls, i re raise two calls.

Flop comes 237 2 hearts, i check.

UTG bets 1200 into a 5000 pot

cutoff shoves, i shove after, utg dwells on it and calls

utg- 99

cutoff- qq

board bricks off, christmas for me!