You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Style Tables

Just started to use new tables after various teething issues like not seeing flop and no sound. Everything now seems to be working fine and I'm sure after a while I'll get used to the new style.
A couple of things though:
> a minor irritation, but why is there no table number on the playing window?
> a real irritation (for me and maybe others) why is everything so blue? The card backs are red (fine) and apart from a few other very minor bits everything else is a varying shade of blue. This makes it very difficult to differentiate things. Surely a few greens, reds etc wouldn't go amiss, would it? Come on Sky get your act together and improve the layout with a lot less blue.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    The old tables on sky are the best on any site by a mile for me for seeing all aspects clearly.  The new ones are a bit similar in style to other sites and a lot of stuff seems to blend into one.

Fair dos if some people prefer the new ones, but please keep the old ones available.  They are probably the main reason I play in Sky over any other site.