You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*****Turbo Tuesday Night Live with Sarah and Ross - register for last longer here!*****

13»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hi Sarah and Ross,
                               Since Ross has returned to journalism, how does he now describe himself?? Journalist and semi-pro poker player, Journo and recreational player or something else?? Have enjoyed many of his articles and wondered which way he's steering his career.
    regards,
    Mohican.
  • edited December 2013
    hi anna & ross

there is a reasonable possibility that at the end of tonight i will have won 4 out of 6 attempts at the UKPC semi
    as i have just run a straight into a fullhouse

but if i can keep my nerve, who knows, it could be 5/6 as i've won 4 of the last 5

i know #bragpost - but it's also my last show this year, so i'll probably continue pestering you as the night continues
    ps enjoying the show
  • edited December 2013
    only 1 winner,personality + poker = stapes!
  • edited December 2013
    Shown a few of my hands tonight and I'm grateful for the exposure!!

This is the best one though, played on a non mastercash table.....721678493

Can I ever get away from this Ross??
  • edited December 2013
    hi ross

when you get to the 3-handed stage - any tips please - we can get practice at hu playing sngs but very difficult to practice 3-way
  • edited December 2013
    aussie 09 is 1st in the ukpc semi final that might be why hes not keeping us updated for the jackpot contendors

far as i know theres no 1 in with a chance of the jackpot tonight
  • edited December 2013
    Poker award 2013 =DevilFish only because he would expect to be nominated and I wouldn't want him to be disappointed.  Barny Boatman is a good call tho and a worthy winner.

Great show tonight and have a good Christmas both.

Ray
  • edited December 2013
    Congratulations to SPLASHIES who wins free entry in to Thursday night's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter... Good luck!!