You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is noel edmonds good or wat

edited December 2009 in The Shed
it made me think how lucky i am

Comments

• edited December 2009
    just watched it im still crying.
  • edited December 2009
    i often cry when i watch noel edmonds
  • edited December 2009
    He was very cruel tho when he promised all those kids in that school a present and out walked George Sampson......................................
  • edited December 2009
    Always a highlight at Christmas for me. It certainly does make you think how lucky you are
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: is noel edmonds good or wat:
    He was very cruel tho when he promised all those kids in that school a present and out walked George Sampson......................................
    Posted by phil12uk
    I was thinknig the same,would have been a riot at the schools around ehre if that had happened
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    ah bless him whats wrong with george.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    + 1,000000000000000000000
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    Who the h ell is george sampson
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: is noel edmonds good or wat : Who the h ell is george sampson
    Posted by fingers615
    I think its that dancing kid ' singing in the rain' britains got talent winner 2008. Just a point about 'noel' i think its the programme makers that should be commended for this, im sure he's paid very handsomely for his presenting of the show, like the 'charity' celebrity big brother guys all getting £50,000 +. Was once told a quote that a leading foreign diplomat said about the foreign aid programme public donations - ' its the poor people from rich countries giving to the rich people from poor countries' i could well believe it. Maybe its me being cynical, but i tend to give to 'home' charities now, the British legion being my main one, fantastic organisation.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: is noel edmonds good or wat : I think its that dancing kid ' singing in the rain' britains got talent winner 2008. Just a point about 'noel' i think its the programme makers that should be commended for this, im sure he's paid very handsomely for his presenting of the show
    , like the 'charity' celebrity big brother guys all getting £50,000 +. Was once told a quote that a leading foreign diplomat said about the foreign aid programme public donations - ' its the poor people from rich countries giving to the rich people from poor countries' i could well believe it. Maybe its me being cynical, but i tend to give to 'home' charities now, the British legion being my main one, fantastic organisation.
    Posted by loonytoons

Yeah he gets paid a fair wedge - and then goes on the trips with the families hes 'treating'.  Last night he went on the Carribean cruise and New York. It must be very tough for him ;)