You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freeroll

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
ya ur right invite only iv just rang sky up and asked and its set to invite people but becouse im not on here for that long iv no chance of gettin in it. like most sites fixed for cerent people i guess

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to freeroll:
    ya ur right invite only iv just rang sky up and asked and its set to invite people but becouse im not on here for that long iv no chance of gettin in it. like most sites fixed for cerent people i guess
    Posted by ainsley107
    I wouldn't go as far as saying its "fixed" for certain people.
    I've been on here 2 years and haven't been invited to any but i don't mind.
    I just play as a hobby and to enjoy it.

They usually have a new player freeroll at some point so i imagine you'll be in that.

Gl at the tables
  • edited December 2013
    Yet another clown moaning about freerolls not bein free!

The promotion wasnt hard if you couldnt be bothered to play then thats your own fault , the prizes in it are for those who deserve to play and have contributed alot to sky themselves.

If you couldnt average 50points a day for 5/30 days of the month then why should you receive anything?

If  i was sky id honestly get rid of the freerolls and only have the new player freerolls so players actually go into there pockets for once doesnt apply to everyone but the amount of moaners on this site past month through this promo is just stupid.

Just like sky bet/vegas players who do certain things from there usually get special tournaments on poker as they deserve it so why let players who dont play get special praise into a tournament where others who put in stupid hours day after day dont get anythng better?.

You would have 1000 players who probly only log into the site for this "freeroll" dont win anything then wont log in again for the next 12 months so dont DESERVE ANYTHING!.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll:
    Yet another clown moaning about freerolls not bein free! The promotion wasnt hard if you couldnt be bothered to play then thats your own fault , the prizes in it are for those who deserve to play and have contributed alot to sky themselves. If you couldnt average 50points a day for 5/30 days of the month then why should you receive anything? If  iwas sky id honestly get rid of the freerolls and only have the player freerolls so players actually go into there pockets for once doesnt apply to everyone but the amount of moaners on this site past month through this promo is just stupid.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    I dont think he's asking about the promotion but about a £5k freeroll on the 21st.
  • edited December 2013
    Yet another clown moaning about freerolls not bein free! The promotion wasnt hard if you couldnt be bothered to play then thats your own fault , the prizes in it are for those who deserve to play and have contributed alot to sky themselves. If you couldnt average 50points a day for 5/30 days of the month then why should you receive anything? If  iwas sky id honestly get rid of the freerolls and only have the player freerolls so players actually go into there pockets for once doesnt apply to everyone but the amount of moaners on this site past month through this promo is just stupid.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    I guess forum rules don't apply to some?
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll : I dont think he's asking about the promotion but about a £5k freeroll on the 21st.
    Posted by VespaPX
    It applies to both vespa same clowns crying because they dont get free things
  • edited December 2013
    We do various freerolls that are linked to promotions, and cross promotions from Sky Bet, Sky Vegas etc..
    There are plenty of freerolls in the lobby open to everyone.

Regards
    Lee