You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THURS NIGHT LIVE SHOW WITH FOWLES AND TEAKLES and Rob Yong CH861 7pm and SS4 from 10pm

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

How are you?  Good week on the site? I have been told not to mention Christmas tonight on the show by the man who ba humbugs Christmas, so I won't be wearing a red christmassy dress tonight, with red Christmassy nails, and there will be no mention of Christmas shopping, the Christmas party (never play cash with Reds),  Christmas decorations or Christmas holidays... I am getting it all out now...

So even though Christmas will not be with us tonight there is a possibility, a strong one,  that Mr Rob Yong will be with us from 8-10pm on the show tonight. As it is Rob, there is also a chance he might not be! Fingers crossed!

Anyways......... it is my last day at work today, and then off for CHRISTMAS!!!

Let's make it a great show:

It's All about CASH Poker on Sky Poker TV on Thursday (4 hours of cash)  and  extra Master Cash tables have been added!

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live Master Cash action

8pm-9pm – Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm-10pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash action

10pm-11pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash action

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

If you have a question or hand ID for us tonight send it in

SKYOPEN@BSKYB.COM

#SKYPOKER

Oh and one more thing, well maybe 2. I looooved playing the 2.20@2.20 and will play tomorrow if I can. I have worked out my optimum recipe for success. (I came second btw, and misclicked heads up all in, due to the untimely arrival of my stupid other half who tried to talk to me!??)
Have some sort of mild virusey cold, which keeps me in bed, only able to concentrate on one thing, and willing to not move for hours. Perfect tournament conditions!!  Anyone got any germs I could borrow for tomorrow!?

Anyway, what am I writing a novel...
As it is the end of year fast approaching, let's do the usual, bask in our success of the year, even if it is only small..

'Best achievement of the year in poker and other things'......
mine would be the 2.20@2.20 deepstack, oh and UKOPS cash, and then I suppose getting married;)

So maybe a prize for best answers/questions tonight, as it is CHRISTMAS       
Goodness I know how to wind the old man up

See you later with Tikay in tow

A &T
xxxx                                               

Comments