You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

equity

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
come on guys i dont post much anyone want to explain equity??????????

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to equity:
    Posted by lizzard777
    Come on Mr lazy ;)

Type 'poker equity' into google and the first result is a good starting place.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to equity:
    Posted by lizzard777
    equity is not a word made up by poker players mate, its used in many walks of life.  equity is just another word for value really. 
  • edited December 2013
    Equity is:- 

realising you've made the right decision to call, based on the risk/reward for the number of chips in the pot.

Whether you win/lose the hand is irrelevant.

over time if you've calculated correctly the move will pay off!

• edited December 2013
    Well the rock as you think I can't play obviously,wen I do hit the felts I mean wen I get my bankroll you'll defo be hearing a lot of me on sky poker, so remember my name lizzard7777 just wait can't wait to show my talent merry Xmas tho
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: equity:
    Mmm am I missing something I mean fold equity etc and as for google it's a name of a bird type it in google and see,p.s looking forward to beating u chumps up on the tables maybe youl have some fold equity on the turn, or even a nightmare on 5th street sleep tight,as your a loose aggressive player try and control your pots a bit better then youl have fold equity wen I smash the back door flush in,not saying u play bad just saying wat have u jokers won,come on be real u say u enjoy the game but never win,o and for me if they bring this live game back to Cardiff il even wear my false teeth 3 of them to be exact with the words sky on them just for you you can't miss me then if u ask nicely can learn u hw to play, anyway got to go all in at some point give it a go on the river don't get wet tho use a hanky for those tears as I knock you out and say told you so u had no fold equity you doughnut shuda min raised those bullets,kept the pot small to give ya self fold equity on the turn as I bust the hand you fall in love,, wid love for Xmas  be seeing you in new year on the felts until then may you improve your manners and most of all your poker,and feel sorry for you if you read all this u really r sad lolololol
    Posted by lizzard777
    If you are as good as you say you are, you wouldn't be trying to convince everyone you're good, you'd be on the tables proving it week in week out.