You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker's LIVE Christmas Special- Sunday Dec 22nd 7pm on Ch.861 with Rich and Stu

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat

It's Chrissssssstmaaasssssssss!

Yes, it's the last live show before the big day and we are in full festive mode.

Hosting will be Rudolph Orford and Santa Rutter. And hideous Christmas jumpers have been promised by the producers. You have no choice! Don't worry, neither have we!

The centre pieces of our Christmas extravaganza will be...

The 20K SuperRoller 

AND for one night only a special...

Christmas Cracker tournament

Here's the details of that...

Start time – 9pm

Buy in – Password Only, then £5.50. Password will be released on the show from 7pm so watch out for that.

We'll have some special players in this tournament – Tikay and newgirl Laura Cornelius will be playing from home- and we'll have Skype/phone calls with them. Also playing will be Sky Santa, Sky Rudolph and Sky Elf will be back.

All these 5 players will have £50 cash bounty on their heads. 

Good eh? So, bearing all that in mind, here's the full schedule for the show as it stands:

7pm – 8pm

Conclusion to the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter from Thursday night.

8pm – 9pm

Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller- send in hyour hand requests.

9pm – 11pm

Live coverage from the Christmas Cracker MTT– Skype/phone calls from Tikay and Laura

11pm – Midnight

Live coverage of either the Super Roller or the Christmas Cracker- we'll decide on the night.

So, you can start early if you like- get all your banter, questions, hand requests etc. to us either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

We've got loads of free seats for the Christmas Eve 5K Turbo Open (worth £11) to hand out and they'll go to the best entries for the following two things:

1) Give a Sky Poker spin to a famous Christmas hit song or carol

You can change the words to the title of a song or change the lyrics- but please don't do the whole song though- just a few lines please! That's all I'll have time to read out!

Here's a couple off the top of my head:

Does Tikay Know It's Christmas Time At All?

Rudolf the Redmond Reindeer

And a quick nod to John Lennon's classic re- my own poker performance this year...

"So this is Christmas. And what have I done? Another losing year over. A new one just begun..."

2) Your captions to this little beauty...

Here's mine- 

Nice to see Tikay has finally made the effort this Christmas and decorated his Zimmer frame.

Over to you!

Have a crack at both and increase your chances of landing a free seat. Looking forward to your entries and see you Sunday night at 7pm!

Comments