You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Please sort the lobby out

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
The lobby is a nightmare at the moment, not updating at all and account balances are never right. 

Now that the tables have been sorted, please can this be the next project. Its very difficult to multitable sngs right now. 

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Yep, still an issue. Went to look at a Turbo DYM where the lobby says 2/6 registered only to find it's already on to Level 2.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi guys,

Apologies for the difficulties you're experiencing. I can replicate the balance issue you're referring to. I've raised it with the tech teams here and it's being looked into as a priority.

If you can use this thread to explain the exact problems you're seeing, I'll pass all the infomation on.

Sorry again, cheers.

Sam.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Sam
    The problem i'm seeing is that when you're looking in the Main DYM lobby and you see a table that says, for example, 2 players seated.
    When you go to register you find its already full.

Its just not updating in real time.

Cheers & Merry Xmas
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks Vespa - Merry Christmas to you too!
  • edited December 2013
    This really has been an issue for months for HU sng players.

3+ months, it's been reported several times.

It's an easy problem to fix (albeit a minor inconvenience) for people that know there is a problem.

Click away from, then back to the sng tab.

But the vast majority of HU sng players prefer to join a game where someone is waiting, rather than sit down first an wait for an opponent.

If they can't see me waiting, it doesn't matter how often I refresh my lobby, nobody gets a game. It's stalemate.

It's been reported on here and to CC time and time again, it's a real shame it's taken the other games to be effected for the issue to get properly looked in to. 
  • edited December 2013
    Hi chaps.

I have been informed that this has been fixed! I know it has been a bit of a recurring problem as of late so the team here are going to be investigating the root cause and hopefully stamp it out for good.

Cheers!
  • edited December 2013
    Looks better Sam
    Cheers to all who fixed it