You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Technical issues with PRIMO last night??

Hi Lisa

Raise this with technical support (or perhaps fold this with technical support would be more appropriate), and when they've stopped laughing please do share what they say. x

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Did anyone else have issues with Primo last night?

There was definitely a HUGE techie error...

..as to the unassuming eye it would appear that I went all in with AJ after a raise and reraise..

Obviously I would never do such a thing. The buttons were pressing themselves.

IT'S A FIX.

I can't play under these conditions. It's LUNACY I tell you.

I suggest the suits at Sky Poker find the culprit and sort this technical error out immediately.

It's tantamount to SLANDER.

Honestly...
  • edited December 2009
    errr ok i believe you miss lisa...............i finally finished 39th, benny cashed as well. We were on same table for 2 and half hours.........away to work in mo..........thanks for cheering me up last night :):) xx
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Technical issues with PRIMO last night??:
    errr ok i believe you miss lisa...............i finally finished 39th, benny cashed as well. We were on same table for 2 and half hours.........away to work in mo..........thanks for cheering me up last night :):) xx
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    My pleasure Jaeger! And don't worry, as an old Scotsman once said:
     "What's for ye won't go past ye"

So anything that does 'go past ye' isn't something you need in your life anyway.

Big ((((HUGS))))

Besides.. Now this means you can spend Christmas day playing PTP with me YEY!! ;)

xxx

Ps. Kalooki.. it's no laughing matter. These type of serious technical issues need to be resolved before other players are affected!

• edited December 2009
    I had the same problem must be the new colours or Orford is trying out his overide button for tomorrow night.
  • edited December 2009
    I had the same problem must be the new colours or Orford is trying out his overide button for tomorrow night.
    Posted by hawk7112
    Thanks Dave. Phew. I thought it was just me. I knew there must be another explanation ;)
  • edited December 2009
    By the way best of luck with PTP on xmas day will try and make it, if i can get permission.
  • edited December 2009
    some other sites, when you go all-in a pop up appears that says all-in to stop players accidently donking all their chips ( could be worse on a cash table) Ive folded before by mistake instead of re raising  with a full house lol.
  • edited December 2009
    some other sites, when you go all-in a pop up appears that says all-in to stop players accidently donking all their chips ( could be worse on a cash table) Ive folded before by mistake instead of re raising  with a full house lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Ha! There we have it! Def a technical issue then.. My big red flashing "WARNING! BIG MISTAKE, HUGE" siren was obviously offline.

Er.. Sky_Rich, Can we get this fixed please?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Technical issues with PRIMO last night?? : Ha! There we have it! Def a technical issue then.. My big red flashing "WARNING! BIG MISTAKE, HUGE" siren was obviously offline. Er.. Sky_Rich, Can we get this fixed please?
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lisa-Marie

I beleive its Sky Steve who is patroling today as Rich is not here sigh ;)
  • edited December 2009
    i saw that last night and couldnt believe my eyes.....................

However, it was shown after at least 30 minutes of the tourney which was the BIG giveaway that it couldnt have been u ;)
  • edited December 2009

dont enter tourneys now  cause my hole cards fold them self keeps sitting me out grrrrrr

• edited December 2009
    i saw that last night and couldnt believe my eyes..................... However, it was shown after at least 30 minutes of the tourney which was the BIG giveaway that it couldnt have been u ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    er... Thanks for the back up .. I think.

;)
  • edited December 2009

Lisa Marie i believe the explanation you are looking for quite obviously is it was a misclick and that the screen change to call as you clicked fold so obvious i cant believe nobody has spotted this sooner with your reputation what other explanation could there possibly be !!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Lisa Marie i believe the explanation you are looking for quite obviously is it was a misclick and that the screen change to call as you clicked fold so obvious i cant believe nobody has spotted this sooner with your reputation what other explanation could there possibly be !!!!!
    Posted by mabsue

I LOVE YOU MARK. xx
  • edited December 2009
    WOW THAT HAS MADE MANY A MAN JEALOUS LOL AND ONE VERY VERY HAPPY LOL IT WAS SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS LOL
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Technical issues with PRIMO last night?? : My pleasure Jaeger! And don't worry, as an old Scotsman once said:  "What's for ye won't go past ye" So anything that does 'go past ye' isn't something you need in your life anyway. Big ((((HUGS)))) Besides.. Now this means you can spend Christmas day playing PTP with me YEY!! ;) xxx Ps. Kalooki.. it's no laughing matter. These type of serious technical issues need to be resolved before other players are affected!  
    Posted by LML
    WOW!! this could turn out to be the best xmas ever :):):):):)

didnt think youd have to do PTP on Friday!!!! (((HUGZZZ))) always returned.......will make sure im there for our "date" lol. xmas meal at sisters oh the joys!!! hopefully get to play on wiiiiiiiii with her kids lol.

see you on the tables and forum tomoro for war day!!!! xx
  • edited December 2009
    lol lml--did you read my blog on how a nutter thinks?---I think I know exactly what happened to you!

read the bit a the bottom   "IN CONCLUSION"---LOL  unlucky hon
  • edited December 2009
    I have another button that I use alot, not sure what it means but it's on here as D/Head.
  • edited December 2009
    lol lml--did you read my blog on how a nutter thinks?---I think I know exactly what happened to you!   read the bit a the bottom   "IN CONCLUSION"---LOL  unlucky hon
    Posted by oynutter
    Is that a new one? I thought I was up to date!! I'll have a read now :) xx
  • edited December 2009

Nice avatar there Miss Long.......

I see the home Page now has a Male Model in place of last week's pics of you, Sarah & Orford.
  • edited December 2009
    Nice avatar there Miss Long....... I see the home Page now has a Male Model in place of last week's pics of you, Sarah & Orford.
    Posted by Tikay10
    That's rubbish.
    I want the old picture back - now!
  • edited December 2009
    that pic is from the front cover of PPPPW Xmas special - out soon
  • edited December 2009
    Nice avatar there Miss Long....... I see the home Page now has a Male Model in place of last week's pics of you, Sarah & Orford.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ahhhh a sure sign that the 4 letter word (Xmas) is fast approaching, and I guess it's just a reminder for us all to show peace and goodwill to older...sorry all men. 

I'm sure the normal pic will be back on January 4th.
  • edited December 2009
    Am I right to assume the AJ was the worst hand? If so then surely, as would always happen in Area 51, you should have walloped home at least trip Jacks, a full house but most likely quads (?)
  • edited December 2009
    lol lml--did you read my blog on how a nutter thinks?---I think I know exactly what happened to you!   read the bit a the bottom   "IN CONCLUSION"---LOL  unlucky hon
    Posted by oynutter
    Very funny blog Nutter.... an one I wholeheartedly agree with.. apart from the constant adjusting of attire and the standing to pee...
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    The Sky Poker Home Page seems to have a picture of Derbyshire's Male Model of the year 1864 either feeling rather constipated, feeling rather smug after throwing Darts on a Dartboard with Lord Dicky Orford's face on it or BOTH!!!

To those who don't have Facebook or who are on Facebook but are not a member of a certain appreiciation society and those that know what i'm referring to, i managed to stumble across on Facebook a photo Tikay has not published of himself on Sky Poker (YET!) and i've been seriously thinking how to describe this photo so here is my description:

VILLAGE PEOPLE MEETS ANY SHOW HOSTED BY GOK WAN!!!

• edited December 2009
    Nice one lisa marie, knew you'd like that one, thanks for the comment, all the lads will be jealous now!-- LOL