You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS FREEROLLS

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat

With no breaks scheduled. Very annoying.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hi Dagg, thanks for flagging! This will be fixed for tomorrow's.

Apologies.
  • edited December 2013
    absolutely over the moon to have won a seat in ukops 1 (20k guaranteed) earlier this evening - brag now over i now realise i am unable (or it is very difficult to rearrange) tomorrow night's event. where do i stand? can i change the night? can i cash out? do i have to play the tomorrow event? --- any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS FREEROLLS:
    absolutely over the moon to have won a seat in ukops 1 (20k guaranteed) earlier this evening - brag now over i now realise i am unable (or it is very difficult to rearrange) tomorrow night's event. where do i stand? can i change the night? can i cash out? do i have to play the tomorrow event? --- any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    Posted by imber
    Hi Imber

The best way is to contact Customer Care and explain your issue, they may be able to help

Good Luck
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS FREEROLLS:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS FREEROLLS : Hi Imber The best way is to contact Customer Care and explain your issue, they may be able to help Good Luck
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    thanx ss - i'll give it a try