You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is It Just Me???

Since this NEW software came in I've had all sorts of problems, namely :-

1. The main screen does not update when you register

2.The tournament lobby is never right, it either doesnt show I'm entered or only shows 2 names, you make a cuppa returning 2 seconds later to find the table appears yet the lobby still sows only 2 entries!

3. In a tournament the lobby doesn't update - you have to keep reloading it

4.When the table first appears, you now have a new game called 'Will it be the NEW or the OLD' makes life interesting (sic)

The old adage 'IF IT AIN'T BROKE THEN DON'T FIX IT ' applies This NEW software seems just an exercise to keep the Sky programmers in work. Actual game play is not improved! If Maggie was still here (She loved a game apparently) she would have sacked them!!!

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hi Davhotred,

Thanks for the feedback - sorry that you are experiencing problems with our new software.

As for the tournament lobby not updating, we are aware of this happening at random times throughout the day and our tech team are looking into it at the moment, I'll keep you updated.

Thanks.
  • edited December 2013
    My internet keeps on crashing when I try and load a lobby, why? My computer is literally 2weeks old so it does not make any sense,
  • edited December 2013
    don't like new set up old one is so clear and easy to see if it aint broke don't mend it
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Is It Just Me???:
    Since this NEW software came in I've had all sorts of problems, namely :- 1. The main screen does not update when you register 2.The tournament lobby is never right, it either doesnt show I'm entered or only shows 2 names, you make a cuppa returning 2 seconds later to find the table appears yet the lobby still sows only 2 entries! 3. In a tournament the lobby doesn't update - you have to keep reloading it 4.When the table first appears, you now have a new game called 'Will it be the NEW or the OLD' makes life interesting (sic) The old adage 'IF IT AIN'T BROKE THEN DON'T FIX IT ' applies This NEW software seems just an exercise to keep the Sky programmers in work. Actual game play is not improved! If Maggie was still here (She loved a game apparently) she would have sacked them!!!
    Posted by davhotred
    Ditto good post.