You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

santa's sack chances

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
will there be any more freerolls or competitions to get in the santas sack freeroll? god knows i have tried my hardest to try get in to this tournament but am having no joy at all, just hoping there's another chance to get in without having to enter the 8pm and praying i am on his table (odds not very good lol) and i cant afford to enter those anyway after splashing the cash on the missus and the baby, come on santa give me an early xmas present please

Comments

• edited December 2009
    and m i ahve registered 12 times spending £154 trying to get on your table now my balance is £0
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to santa's sack chances:
    will there be any more freerolls or competitions to get in the santas sack freeroll? god knows i have tried my hardest to try get in to this tournament but am having no joy at all, just hoping there's another chance to get in without having to enter the 8pm and praying i am on his table (odds not very good lol) and i cant afford to enter those anyway after splashing the cash on the missus and the baby, come on santa give me an early xmas present please
    Posted by webby234
    Did you get your week 2 sky elf prize Webby?

Still havent received mine yet and I emailed Sky Rich last week and he said i wouldn't get it till way into the new year.

If you had yours, what was it?
  • edited December 2009
    i got a sky poker t-shirt, very nice as well i might add. loony also got his prezzie, which was a baseball cap i believe
  • edited December 2009
    I think i will email sky steve again. Be nice to get it before christmas.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: santa's sack chances:
    I think i will email sky steve again. Be nice to get it before christmas.
    Posted by Hale72
    havent got mine yet either
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: santa's sack chances : havent got mine yet either
    Posted by EDKENT123
    I mailed Steve, Rich is back tomorrow.

He is handling the prizes. Mail Rich, hopefully, they will send them out tomorrow. Send him your name and address.

Did you email the customer services email as per the thread?

I did straight away, but still got nothing.
  • edited December 2009
    COME ON SANTA FOR FLOPS SAKE--CANT YOU SEE ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WEBBY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS-!!-- IF THIS TOURNEY GOES AHEAD WITHOUT WEBBY, HE WILL BE A BROKEN MAN, BROKEN I TELL YOU!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS ON YOUR CONSCIENCE AT CHRISTMAS?

EH-----EH--DO YOU???

• edited December 2009
    Ho ho ho ... Getting into this tourny was easy peasy :-D lol

• edited December 2009
    not for me it isnt nosey, sky_rich takes the day off work and no sign of sky_rudolf, sky_santa or sky_elf

mmmmmmmmmmm
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: santa's sack chances : I mailed Steve, Rich is back tomorrow. He is handling the prizes. Mail Rich, hopefully, they will send them out tomorrow. Send him your name and address. Did you email the customer services email as per the thread? I did straight away, but still got nothing.
    Posted by Hale72
    I just sent a pm to Rich with my details on and it worked a treat lol.
  • edited December 2009
    Webby, i tried the every trick in the book myself without joy, i told you that you need to beat him at a table.Like you i decided against the 8pm tourny as too many players and you have little chance of meeting him. I went to find a player and checked on him and it took me 4 days lol til i found him on a cash table. It was £1/£2 but i was lucky he had less than £20 on the table and managed to oust him lol. Alternatively try the forum comps, something tells me the last find the elf will be sack entries. Good luck in your willy wonka AKA santas sack golden ticket quest.
  • edited December 2009
    don't worry  webby your not alone ....  I even played on a cash table with him a few weeks ago  .. took a few quid off  him .. guess he got the hump with that and put  aline through my name  .. he said,
    "he was looking for good play" ..??
    I told him that was with my 6 7 buff .. he just scoffed and pushed another mince pie in his   gob .. 
    but it's ok,     when he gets to our house ive left some marge at the top of the chimney an  a bag of soot in the fire place so he 'll his cum-upence when he tries to come down our chimney !! 
    And ... there's a note telling him not to leave  his sleigh outside the house ..as my greyhound 'Dotty" likes 'Rudolf Pie" !!!   As for the 'Elf' Ive got a Gnome waiting to shove a snowball right up her jack-see !!
    So all is well at   Benny's Home of Salvation     Were not bitter ..*(&%^(%^  !!!
  • edited December 2009
    loony i cant afford to play on the cash tables because i have done my bankroll, i searched for him very day when i had the funds but he was only ever registered for the 8pm and his own santas sack tourny, he will prob play every level of DYM now i cant play lol
  • edited December 2009
    loony i cant afford to play on the cash tables because i have done my bankroll, i searched for him very day when i had the funds but he was only ever registered for the 8pm and his own santas sack tourny, he will prob play every level of DYM now i cant play lol
    Posted by webby234
    Patience is a virtue, im sure they will open the floodgates nearer the time ( you heard it here first hint, hint )
  • edited December 2009
    WELL I'M NOT FLOPPIN PLAYING IN IT IF WEBBY DOS'NT GET A SEAT--AND THATS FINAL!!!!----FULL FLUPPIN STOP MATE!!!----THE END----SAY NO MORE---NOT A FLOPPIN HOPE ME OLE SUNSHINE!!!----SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!----THINK I DONT MEAN IT DO YOU?----WELL YOU WAIT AND SEE !!!---NOT ME MATEY !!---YOU WONT SEE ME ON THAT LIST!!!!----NOT A CHANCE IN L----AND I WANT MY BALL BACK---AND I'M TELLING MY MUM!!

ENOUGH SAID I DO BELIEVE!!!

SO THERE!!!

INNIT?

EH?

EH?

EH?

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: santa's sack chances : I mailed Steve, Rich is back tomorrow. He is handling the prizes. Mail Rich, hopefully, they will send them out tomorrow. Send him your name and address. Did you email the customer services email as per the thread? I did straight away, but still got nothing.
    Posted by Hale72

i'll get on to this today guys. all prizes were sent out a couple of weeks back. if you haven't received one by now it may be slightly after Christmas.

cheers